Prologue

Y/N Rogers is the daughter of Steve Rogers, Captain America. Y/N doesn't know who her mother is but doesn't really care because with her dad she has everything she could ever want, but apparently her mom was a super genius. Besides that, Y/N was born with all the abilities of her father and she was also super smart thanks to her mom and she could also help heal others and herself, but that was a new power that she had just acquired and that she was still learning how to use.

At school she's known as Y/N Rogerson, because she can't reveal her identity in public. She is the star quarterback of the football team, and one of the smartest kids in Midtown High, to say she was known would be an understatement, she was one of the most popular people in school, but she wasn't snobby or stuck up, she was down to earth and very humble, she would stand up for any kid who would be bullied, everyone knew not to mess with her and her best friend was MJ. MJ was the only one Y/N could trust with her secret of being Steve Rogers daughter and for being Crusader.

During the day she was a student, but once the sun would set, she became Crusader. Her suit was like her father's except it was her favorite color, and her masked helmet instead of having an A, had a C for Crusader, and she also installed an AI into it called Nyx, like the greek goddess of the night since Y/N mostly worked during the night. Her shield was also made of vibranium and had the same design as her dad's shield and color of her suit. Y/N loved being able to protect people at night, there would always be someone either robbing a bank, or taking a little kids lollipop or someone who fell off their skateboard, she was always happy to help in anyway she could since she couldn't go on missions much because her uncle Tony and her father Steve didn't want her to get hurt, which she understood, but she still needed to do something.

Right now everyone was preparing for the Civil War, Y/N was as nervous as ever, not because she doubted her abilities, she was one of the toughest on the team, she wouldn't go down without putting up a good fight, but because she didn't like the fighting going on with everyone, they were all like family to her, she loved everyone, they were all her uncle's and aunt (except Wanda who is like a sister to her).

Will she be able to cope with all the stress and all the unexpected situations that will come her way?