~Prologue~

There was once a time when the creator had plenty of patience for the one ending so many innocent lives.

There was once a time that Ink wasn't so dominating and forceful.

The creator was once an innocent, sweet, soft and happy thing.

But it all changed with time.

Don't get me wrong, Ink is STILL a very kind and soft person! Innocent? Nah. Happy? Nada. Ink's stress and frustration was replaced by that.

Over time, Error had being descending further and further into insanity. The screams of the innocent fuelling his madness even further. The pain of seeing all those Sanses with Papyrus's and other friends who loved them. It made him feel so lonely. So jealous. He didn't get to have friends or family anymore. So, he took out all his anger and pain on those poor AU's.

The loud voices in his head didn't make matters any better. Sometimes the voices would yell at him and be so irritating that Error would lash out at random people, and have terrible fits of rage. This has included Nightmare, Dust, Horror, Cross, Killer, Ink, Blue, and people inside of their AU.

Error would also hallucinate from time to time. He would see the people he killed, and they would mock him, guilt-trip him for killing them, threaten him and say mean things about him.

Ink was getting frustrated that he was making NO progress with Error whatsoever. So... he decided that playing the weak victim to Error's strings wouldn't get him anywhere. Being soft wasn't working.

Ink decided that it's time he shows Error who's boss. Ink decided that if he's to stop Errors destruction and help him, he needs to dominate the glitch and show him that he can't go around destroying freely. As a matter of fact, Ink doesn't want him to destroy AT ALL anymore. It was severely tipping the balance, with there being way more destruction than creation. Error even went as far as trying to destroy the original Underswap and Underfell. Luckily, Ink was able to stop him. If he hadn't though... things would've been BAD.

To save his creations, first he would have to step up his game in fighting. Some serious training was in order. He would ask his teammates for assistance.

Then, he needed to think of what he would do to stop Error's destruction. It was highly likely that Ink would just capture him. Talking didn't work that well before, because Error would always just portal away when Ink brought up something Error didn't want to talk about.

Then, Ink would have to decide where he will put Error once he has been captured. He would probably add a cell in his basement, this way he could keep an eye on him.

Lastly, he needed to build patience. It was going to take a LOT of that, especially in talking to the mad glitch.

It was time to set his plan into action.

Phase one is a go.

————————————————————————

Hi! Weebyhumanbean here! This book is going to have slow updates, as artists block is my top priority, and my Dreamtale book is my second priority.

I also wanted to give credit to Relievedpandasrule. Their book "A Glitched Soul" gave me some inspiration to write this!