Authors Note

Sup guys!.....I'm so so so so so sorry that I didn't publish the next chapter of 'It was a Jealous Bully' for a long long time sorry again......there's a lots of things that has been going on lately that's why I can't publish.
But I know it's not a reasonable reason hehe ....but still THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING....MORE LIKELY READING THIS STORY EVEN IF IT'S NOT DONE YET...I APPRECIATE IT....REALLY...
I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS.....THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL AND I LOVE YOU ALL

PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING IT .....

#STAY HOME
#WASH YOUR HANDS
#BE SAFE
#LETS FIGHT TOGETHER

_DO NOT FEAR IT'S JUST A VIRUS WE HAVE GOD_

_GO AWAY COVID-19_

...
Hey guys I just wanna let you know that I'm working on the other parts of the story.....
By the way sorry for the grammatical errors and the mistakes ....I wrote this when I was just 11 years old I'm really sorry......and as an author I would really feel offended for some comments that hurts me of course cause if your not interested in my story it's ok to leave it behind......
You know it's really hard to be an author you would struggle for some time it's really hard to think of what will happen next ...here ...there....and I just wanna let you all know I'm gonna finish this story and I will really hehew.....thanks for all of your support.....

:)