Panimula

He searched and searched, yet it would always lead him up to this article,

3 Ways to be a Good Boyfriend

He was sick of it, sick of just following some bunch of steps just to get what he wanted. He's intelligent, an intellectual! Surely, he can just conjure up ways to be the perfect boyfriend that would make you happy. Yet luck wasn't really by his side.

'Shit, what to do?!' He thought as the two of you walked side by side, him walking you home. There was silence, it was comfortable, for you atleast. Yet to him, he just wanted to say something to break the quietness lingering around the air.

He still was mad at himself though, he stayed up late last night and asked help from his mother to confess, yet he was too much of a fucking coward to execute his already thought of plans.

"Hey, Katsuki?" You called for him, and he turned his head to look at you. "Why do you like me?" You asked as the two of you neared your home. He thought of it, and finally had the answer.

"I don't know. I don't truly have a reason," he said, and you hummed, your hands in your pockets as you urged him to go on. "I just think that loving without a fuckin' reason is the greatest love, ya'kno? I mean, if that reason were to disappear, then that means I'd have no reasons to like you then. But with just this, I can fuckin' like, love you for an eternity and shit, you get what I mean," he mumbled the last part, realizing that he was kind of rambling. Not a very Bakugou-like thing.

"I get it, I get it," you chuckled before finally stopping, already arriving at your destination. "So, see you tomorrow?" You said to him with a grin on your face, and he could only just wonder, are you a fucking deity?

"Yeah, yeah, just go now, tsk." He grumbled, his slouched form and his hands placed inside his pockets as he started to walk away. Yet stopped once he heard you yell his name. "What?!" He shrieked after turning around.

"No more WikiHow, alright?"

"As if I want to obey some shitty website's orders?!"

You could say that Bakugo felt full from eating all his words, for his thumb hovered right over the link of the website that frequently appears on the search page.

"Oh, to hell with it."

Plan: Be a hella good boyfieㅡcommencing.