Ikalawa

2. Get them the best gifts.

-Good gifts don't have to be expensive. Think about the things that they like and try to find gifts that fit within that. You might have to do some snooping around with their friends or family to find out what they like.

It was your birthday and of fucking course, Katsuki didn't know what to get you. Few months have passed since the two of you became a thing and still, he has no idea what your likes or dislikes are.

And he sure ain't gon' give you a damn yaoi book. Who the hell even reads that shit?

It was Friday, and fortunately, your birthday was set on a weekend. Hopefully, that would be enough time to give you the perfect present 'cause he wouldn't dare to not give you the best of the best. You were his first girlfriend at all, and he was sure that you'd be his last.

He pondered and pondered 'til he was sure that the only thing he wanted right now was to smash his head against the wall and hope that some kind of idea will just pop up inside that damned mind of his. If it weren't for his pride, he'd actually ask for some advice, but since he was so damn stubborn, he'd rather die than to do that.

So of course, the best course of action was to search on the internet.

10 Gifts Your Girlfriend Actually Wants, that was the link of the website. And as he browsed each and every item on the list, he knew that you'd rather receive a complete collection of your favorite manga than all these shit-show. He gulped once an idea came to mind, surely, you wouldn't find out the meaning behind his soon-to-be-done actions, right?

Knock knock.

You rose an eyebrow since you expected no one to come inside your room. You sauntered towards where the door was and opened it without even thinking, I mean, no one would even dare to assault you inside the school premises.

Your eyes widened to see who it was, happiness being the most dominant emotion inside you right now. "Katsuki! What brings you here?," you asked, and his usual resting bitch face wasn't wavering at all.

"Let me in first before we fucking cut to the small talks, idiot," he patted your head with gentleness that's so unlike him, but you weren't one to complain. You always loved the side that he would only dare show once the two of you were alone.

"So, what's up?," you finally asked once you sat down on the chair next to your desktop table, gesturing him to sit on your bed. He complied without uttering anything which made you feel quite quizzical. Is your boyfriend sick or something?

"So my old hag's birthday is tomorrow, and since you're a girl, maybe that puny brain of yours knows what she'd like," he stated, before sending subtle glances along your way, trying to see what you reaction to his question would be.

"You know Katsuki, you could've just asked me what I wanted for my birthday," you hummed as you sent a teasing smirk to him, which made him burst into different shades of red due to the embarrassment he currently feels.

"The fuck?! Stop the damn yapping and answer my-"

"Mitsuki-san's birthday is on December 1, and it's currently the 13th of September."

He shut himself up and began punching himself inwardly. He was so damn not himself right now- where was his prowess when he needed it?! Why do you have so much power against him?!

"I've never seen you so out of it," you chuckled at his confused expression. You stood before walking towards him, placing a kiss on his forehead before hugging him. He leaned in to your touch, oh fuck. It was only you who could see this side of him, not his father, and especially not even his mother.

"You don't have to give me anything. We can just hang out tomorrow in some arcade or something and that'd be the greatest," you said.

Though it seems like your words went to his ear and flew out right in the other since right now, he was in the mall, searching for the best gift he could give to you since he couldn't just let it die down. He wanted to give you something that would really show how much you mean for him.

Unfortunately, he didn't know what it is.

Step 2: 50% Complete.