Chapter 27

Chapter 27 – Commission of Specialty Product

The next morning, I dove into Nihonium’s third floor.

The monsters roaming in this floor were the bandaged mummies, I somehow got a feeling that they’re weak against fire.

I loaded the Flame Bullet, and went hunting for a mummy.

I immediately encountered one.

I then approached the macho mummy that was sticking out both it’s hands, and fired it with the Flame Bullets.

At the center of it’s body, a magical formation opened up, and the Mummy burned up.

Although it was in flames, it was still moving forward, one step, two-step, slowly inching it’s way to me, and finally, it fell down to the ground.

After fidgeting for a while, it stopped moving, the body disappeared and a seed dropped.

I picked it up and +1 Speed get~

Un, this is good.

Since firing it with normal bullets didn’t seem to be effective, and dealing with close quarters combat was somewhat dangerous and inefficient too.

But with this Flame Bullets, it’s one shot one kill, plus it’s safer.

Third floor of Nihonium, Mummy.

If I have this Flame bullets, I can finally defeat them at a safe distance.

After half a morning has passed, I’ve already increased my Speed to C.

Just so you know, even though I know that I’m not confirming it, but after increasing my Strength and HP to S, I kinda got a feel as to knowing when my stats would change, so I know for a fact that it’s increased to C from D. (TLN: I’m not sure what the novel wrote, but I felt that this is what it’s trying to say. ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????)

I collected seeds into the Collection Box(Pandora Box) for the remaining half of the morning.

Holding onto the box, I went looking for mummies, and defeated it with Flame Bullets.

Again holding onto the box, looking for more of ‘dem mummies, and defeat it with Flame Bullets.

After countless repetition, I finally gotten 50 bullets that I can convert into Healing Bullets.

?

Afternoon came, I pushed the Magic Cart full of bean sprouts worth the usual 40k Piro to the <The Swallows of Repayment>.

I got exactly 40k Piro from Ena who did the calculating, then at the time I wanted to leave the shop to do some carrot hunting…

[Satou-san… Are you free right now?]

Ena suddenly called my name, she had a difficult expression as if wanting to tell me something.

Ena who gets along well with Elza, usually has a strong image who tease a friend playfully with a bright expression.

This is the first time she made that kind of facial expression, it’s quite rare–and it piqued my interest.

[I have some things to discuss. We can’t speak over here.]

After saying that, she brought me outside the shop.

She brought me to the back of the shop where there’s nobody around.