Chapter 83

Chapter 83 – A Dungeon that eats Villages

At night, we had a party at the second floor’s living room.

There were various foods being placed on top of the table. It was as grand as the Hotel Viking, and all of them were made by Emily.

As of right now, the one’s surrounding the table were the Ryouta Family and Elza.

Being the only outsider over here, Elza was puzzled while holding a cup that had drinks being poured in it.

[Is it alright for me to join in too?] (Elza)

[The more the merrier nodesu~ We’ve also done this many times in the past when we were inside the dungeon. My mom loves parties and would always put up excuses and say [It’s time to party~!] nodesu.] (Emily)

[What a lively mom you have.] (Alice)

[We would also have her most favorite wine that was dropped in a dungeon and was being kept for a year plus nodesu.] (Emily)

[When you put it that way, it’s rather hard to imagine what kind of mother was she.] (Ryouta)

[Probably someone similar to Eve-chan!] (Alice)

After Alice said that, she went ahead and hugged Eve.

Even that looked like a small animal holding onto her carrot had a look of annoyance, as Alice embraced and cuddled her while she was casually holding onto her carrot.

?Celebrating • Emily being a 1 Million Player?party, and for the main guest Emily, we applaud which made it even more lively.

[Ryouta-san, look at this!] (Celeste)

Celeste called me as I thought what was it and turned around, she was holding onto a plate with both her hands, wanting me to see it.

The plate showed Alice’s friends, Boney-chan and Jumpy-san. Other than that there were two dolls of Boney-chan and Jumpy-san that looked really similar to the original ones.

The two body which had the same deformed size, and the material being used was indeed cloth.

The two original body looked at the dolls curiously, which made them create a rattling and bouncy noise.

[They aren’t running away, they’re actually on my hands!] (Celeste)

[That’s great Celeste. However, what’s up with the two dolls?] (Ryouta)

[I made them.] (Celeste)

[You made them? Celeste did? ……That’s awesome, if you put those inside a crane machine, I think people won’t find it weird at all.] (Ryouta)

[A~d~o~r~a~b~l~e~~~] (Celeste)

Celeste’s eyes were shaped into hearts while looking at Boney-chan and Jumpy-san.