Chapter 99

Chapter 99 – Infinite

[This…..is just inviting me to head down right.] (Ryouta)

I stared at the staircase as I mumbled to myself.

Instead of getting a drop from that rare monster, the drop was a staircase leading down to the next floor.

What’s more, after thinking that there were no more stairs leading down to another floor, this thing appeared out of a sudden.

A hidden staircase, a hidden floor.

My heart was beating in excitement to check out what lies below this staircase.

Thus I did a thorough check on my gears and equipment.

My dual guns, the plentiful normal bullets, Freezing Bullet, Flaming Bullet, Homing Bullet, Restraint Bullet, and the Bullet Enhancer.

Though just a few days ago I still had my Recovery Bullets, but because the situation needed it that during our whole trip of Indole I sort of used it all up.

Still, I should be able to overcome most situations by evading their attacks, reducing needless damages. With that, I proceeded to walk down to the next floor.

Right after I went down, the staircase disappeared.

[Is this those sorts of situations where you have to complete an objective before you can leave. Or is it……] (Ryouta)

Regardlessly, I would wish to completely explore this dungeon, thus I stayed vigilant.

What appeared in front of me was a completely different scenario compared to the floor above.

The floors above were all just straight and narrow paths, but this floor had nothing but blinding white space, as if I’ve just crossed through an entirely different world altogether.

Even though this was connected to the dungeon, but the air around here was different.

I had no idea if anything were to appear, so I tightly gripped my guns as I cautiously head forward.

After a while, I was in a slightly wider area.

It wasn’t as big as a gymnasium, but more of the size of a city garden.

And in the middle of the space, there stood a guy.

Wait my bad, it was just a monster.

It had silver hair and a beard attached to his face, and a black cloak covering his stylish clothes making him look like a nobleman.

He had bat wings spreading behind his back, and two horns growing from on top of his head.