Finally Here

Jace's P.O.V cont...

We were finally seated on the plane so I took the time to look over the young girl sitting next to me. She has bright red hair, Beautiful hazel eyes, & a slim body from what I can see.

''Why are you staring at me?'' she said pulling me away from my thoughts.

''Just thinking.''

''So you stare at people while you think? Cause its kinda weird?''

''Only the beautiful ones'' I said while winking at her

Her expression was hilarious, she turned beet red.

''You know what let's get something straight since were gonna be living together, you don't bother me I won't bother you. We don't even have to talk...deal?''

"Deal'' I said even though I knew that wasn't gonna happen.

*Skipping Plane Ride*

The plane finally landed so I decided to wake Auburn up, she had been asleep the whole way to L.A. I shook her gently "5 more minutes mom" she said as I shook her again "Wake up Auburn were here". She finally opened her eyes and rubbed her neck sheepishly.

"Uhh sorry about that, your obviously not my mother"

"It's perfectly fine. Let's go my chaffuer is waiting"

I made my way out of the plane as she followed behind rather slowly if i might add. Tim my chauffeur was getting are bags from the plane.

"Hey! That guy has my bags! Hey, you!"

"Quiet down, it's that man's job to get are bags" I say rather amused.

"Ohh...well why didn't you say that"

I smirked at as she looked more embarrassed "I just did"

We finally arrived at my Condo & it felt good to be home even though things would be changing as of tonight.

"This place is beautiful!"

"Yeah it is, let's go in the insides even better"

I grab my bags that Tim placed by the door and proceed into my home.

"Grab your bags I'll show you to the guest room"

As we get to the guestroom I flip the light switch as Auburn awes at its beauty.

"This is so amazing, thank you"

"Well don't thank me yet, I still have to bring designers in to decorate it the way you like"

"It must be nice having so much money"

I sigh at the thought "Sometimes but money isn't everything"

We stand there awkwardly for a few moments until I break the silence. "Well we should probably get to sleep big day tomorrow"

"Oh um yeah, goodnight Jace"

"Goodnight Auburn"