Chapter: 2

Hiccup's (POV) 

"Ugh..." As I was waking up I noticed that I wasn't in my bed, I'm in the clubhouse. "Why am I in the clubhouse?" Knowing that it was probably the Twins idea "It's for truth or dare isn't it."

"Correct H."  

"Where's Dagour?" I questioned. "He had to go back to Berserker island." I hummed in response. Since Dagour was chief he rarely came around. Which reminds me, my father wants me to start training for Chief.   

"Hiccup you with us?" I laughed "Yeah, what were you talking about?" I asked. "We were just saying for being a fish bone and all you're heavy." Snotlout bluntly said "Wow, thanks." Why did I ask?

"Anyway my turn." Astrid butted in. In response we all gathered around in a circle. "All last night I was thinking of a good dare/truth for you-" She gained a evil grin when she continued "Heather." It had to be at least 5 minutes of Heather debating if she should choose truth or dare before she finally chose truth Which she instantly regretted when Astrid's face turned sinister.

Astrid's (POV)

I love this truth, it's simple but evil. "In this group who do you, who do you like, and" I glanced at the twins " who you dislike the most." She gave me an 'I knew it' look.

"Fishlegs," She was so red a tomato would be jealous. Which, was also a great discripsion for how Fishlegs looks right now. " , and Snotlout." "OH COME ON!" " Anyways...." she was obviously changing the subject " Hiccup,"

"Hm?"

",truth or dare?" 

Hiccup's (POV)

"Truth or dare?" Heather asked. She has learned to wear a poker face so her victims don't know what to choose. Either way your doomed. How'd she get this good anyways? "Truth." I picked dare last time. Big mistake. You could tell by her face that she had picked a dare not a truth.  "Uhhhhh, how many languages do you speak?" There goes another one of my few secrets out the window. "Four" Everyone looked surprised. "Really?" Snotlout scoffed. "Yes. Other than Norse, Spanish, English, and-" I cleared my throat. "- Dragonese."         ( Dragonese = Italics)  

"Prove it." Snotlout stubbornly said. "Okay, I guess." I cleared my

"Hey bud do you wan't some fish? '"Duh."  Rude. "Okay just let me finish the game for today an i'll give you two baskets." He started excitedly jumping around the clubhouse. "Okay bud one second." I laughed.

 Snotlout muttered something I couldn't hear and everyone else sat there dumbfounded. " Toothless gave me lessons every afternoon at the cove when I was 15." "Makes sense." Astrid replied. "Tuffnut" After Toothless is done with his extra large dinner I wanted go for a flight. "Truth o-" 

"DARE" 

"No Macy or Chicken for 48 hours."  Tuffnut face was priceless. 

 "But that's like a week" 

"No, it's just two day's Tuff." I laughed. 

(Sorry for not updating for a while. I really hope it is good. Never Give Up Or Never Succeed ~ Meowshmellowcookie)