First, shout out to timetravelgirl13. It took a long time to get this chapter out so I could say this properly, but thank you for your support on this story. It, of course means a lot to me and helps me get off my lazy ass to write. 

Other people have shown support on this story as well, and if you would like a shout out, please feel free to say so in a comment or privately.

Regarding the story,  I'm sorry this took so long... I've gotten myself stuck in the danganronpa fandom and have been on YouTube too much.

I've literally been spending 72+ hours on YouTube a week since quarantine started. I don't know if I should be proud of that record or ashamed of the fact that I have no life.

Anyway, onto this piece of crap.
(Btw any Danganronpa fans comment your fav characters)
______________

"Masumi, I've already told you that you can't sleep in my room. You're still in high school, so you would need your parent's permission to stay in a dorm at all. Sakuya, you too. Have you got the okay from your parents yet?"

"Not exactly..." the elder boy responded.

"So you haven't told them you're here...."

"No, ma'am..."

"I can't believe it!" Matsukawa said, the supposed manager of Mankai Company.

"Do you know how close you are to being arrested for abducting a minor?" I asked him, wandering to myself how he's the manager of anything.

_____________15 minutes later

After getting the okay from Sakuya's relatives and leaving a voice message for Masumi's parents, I asked the boys for their contact info in case of emergencies. Sakuya and Tsuzuru were good boys  and gave theirs easily. Masumi on the other hand said, and I quote:

"We just started dating, and you already want my number?"

.
.
.

"We're not dating." I quickly denied him. What's with him? One, we literally just met. Two, he's a minor. I mean, this little "crush" thing is a little cute, since it's been a while since anyone claimed to like me.

If anything, it would be difficult to have a relationship outside of the company, since I'm going to be completely occupied with trying to recreate the entire Mankai Company.

Masumi's POV

"Room 103's still open. You want it?" Mop head asked. Y/N said we're not dating. I guess she just wants to take it slow for now.

"If I'm not  with her, then I don't care."

______________

So I know this isn't long enough for all the wait, but I had to get something out. I'll try to have another one by Sunday. No promises tho..

Besides that, in this fanfic, Masumi is 17, not 16. This is because that way, he's closer to being 18, and not a minor.  Although I know that that's not the case for Japan, where 20 is the legal age, it's just to make things easier.

And the Izumi thing. I know that I've typed Izumi a couple of times. I do this, once again, to make things easier.  With Izumi being the default name in the game, there's a chance that I would forget to type Y/N. But, if you guys prefer Y/N over Izumi, then I have no problem with changing it.

Aaannnddd that's all for now. Please don't kill me if I can't hurry up with the next chapter...I suffer from this disease called laziness, which may prevent me from wanting to do things.

Anyway, peace out ppl ✌