Favourite weather

The ninja's favourite weather. They don't want to see the weather like this all the time, but when they do see their favourite weather they could stare at the scenery forever.

Kai
He likes it when it's sunny. Not blazing hot, but like, when the sun shines enough to warm your body. He'll lie on the grass and stare at the beautiful blue sky. One by one, the other ninja join him.
Zane
ZANE LOVES SUMMER!!! Nah I'm kidding. He'll stare at freshly layed snow for 10 minutes, place one footprint in it, then stare for another 10 minutes. The others think this is adorable.
Jay
Jay's not very fond of snow, but he loves it when it gets frosty. In January, February, December and March, he checks the weather forecast to see whether it will be frosty the next morning. He'll wake up super early and take a stroll in a park. All of the ninja have joined him at least once, Nya doing so frequently. Jay loves how the cold nips at his skin softly.
Cole
This guy lived for foggy days when he was a ghost. "It's mysterious and strange like me." Zane would have to warn the ninja a day before a foggy day was coming, 'cause you can bet that Cole would be missing for at least 6 hours.
Lloyd
Thunderstorms. Somehow they calm him. He finds the lightning enticing and the thunder soothing. However, if there's a thunderstorm and it's raining at the same time you'll find him curled in his blankets whimpering. No one knows why the rain and thunderstorm together scare him, not even Lloyd.
Nya
She loves rain. Like, loooooves rain. Especially at night. She'll go to the deck of the bounty and just watch the rain as it slowly drenches her. Jay eventually goes to the deck with Nya's favourite blanket and an umbrella. Then they just sit together and watch the rain.