I thought you loved me.

WARNING- SUICIDE IS IN THE STORY!!!

Yoongi sat on his bed, his phone still his hand with his mouth slightly open, tears threatening to spill. "Why? Jungkook why!" He threw his phone at the wall, not caring at all if it broke, he sat on his bed, staring at the wall as if his world had just fallen apart, it technically did... the only thing that kept him alive, left him.

Weeks had past and he hadn't left his room, not even leaving his bed to grab his phone. His roommate? Namjoon and his boyfriend jin we're getting worried.

After many failed attempts they finally got yoongi out of his room. He looked dead... his eyes lost the shine they always had when he was happy or excited. His skin was an inhuman pale. His lips were chapped. He sat on the couch, staring at his hands.. "joonie.... I don't think he's okay.." Jin whispered to his boyfriend "he really loved jungkook so of course it's gonna hurt him..."
—————————————

Months passed and yoongi only got worse, he completely lost himself. He hated himself for not being enough for jungkook.... all he wanted was for jungkook to call him and tell him it was a prank.... but how can it be a prank if it's been months, he sighed loudly as he let his legs dangle from the roof top of the building jungkook had asked him out on, he finally let the tears he held In for so long fall down. He got up and turned around, his back now facing the other buildings, he watched as the handle turned and a tall male walked in holding a lunch box. "Yoongi? What are you doing?" The voice yoongi had missed spoke. He closed his eyes and smiled "I love you." He let himself slip.

—————————

A group of people dressed in black surrounded a casket... "Yoongi... my sweet boy.." Seokjin cried loudly into namjoon a chest, "my baby...." he sobbed, namjoon was holding back his tears... yoongi was basically his child, he raised him with jin, yoongi's real parents abandoned him when he was young...

Jungkook was at the funeral, of course he didn't go unnoticed by jin, but he was to angry to look at the young boy, after everyone left, jungkook walked up to the grave and placed a couple flowers on his grave "I'm sorry I did this to you..." a single tear slipped down his cheek

This sucks ass- 🤡✌🏻