Kid Souji pt 1

" I want to join the mission too!" Souji pouts . "No means No Souji , arent you sick? You've been coughing all day . " Hijikata frowns . "Go to bed Souji! We'll make sure to get something for you later~" Shinpachi waved him goodbye .  "Be safe everyone!" Chizuru sent them off at the entrance . " Make sure Souji doesnt end up running out ." Saito reminds her . She nods with a smile and turned to Souji . "Dont be so upset Okita-kun! Now lets get you into bed , its getting late ." She pushes him back into the headquaters. "Heh , Chizuru-chan you're really like a mother ." You reminds me of my sister jeez .He smiled sadly .

"I shall take my leave now . Good night Okita-san ." Chizuru slide the door close silently .

"......" he stares at the ceiling . " how can i possibly sleep when im in bed the whole day ! Mou...." he complained . " Damn that Hijikata-san , being such a worrywart." He turns around in his futon .

After a few minutes , he is still awake . He sighed and coughs for a few times. Suddenly , some footsteps were heard . He grabs his sword and glares at the shadow on his door. An unknown man came in and attacks him . Of course Souji , weaken by his illness could not fight much. " Ugh! Hey , isnt it rude to barge in the middle of the night? " Souji smirks . " Hmpf! You're the only captain in the headquarters now , this is just the right time to use the experiment on you. " The attacker took out a syringe out of his sleeve. He stabs it into Souji's arm as Souji swing his arm weakly . " Ah! Bastard , what contains in that liquid!" He became mad . " Fufu...you'll find out yourself next morning. " Then the attacker retreats himself . " What the --? Tch, it better not kill me . But I'm getting sleepier because of this ..." he yawns and fell asleep.