high all the time | ✿ & ಥ

arashi narukami x reader

this is based off my relationship with the guy i like hehe(;;;

requested by; @kenzkitty93

~x~

Hope you don't regret it
I pushed a lot back but I can't forget it
We never got the credit
Nobody seemed to hear us but we said it
Neither of us planned it
And for a long time I took it all for granted
I really thought we had it
But at the time it was more than I could manage, so

Y/n looked at her computer, the ringing of the discord call sound popped up. A video call from Arashi, she smiled as she accepted it. Arashi's video had popped up a second later, his eyes puffed up as He sniffled. Y/n smile dropped seconds later, a look of worry on her face as she was concerned for the blonde. "Arashi are you okay?" She asked as Arashi nodded "Mmm...it's just that.." his voice cracked with each word as he struggled to get his words out, a hand on his throat as he cried.

"Take your time Arashi, just take deep breathes." Arashi nodded at the females words. Taking deep breathes counting to ten each time his held his breathe then exhaled. He looked down at his lap, keeping quiet as he let out a small hic every now and then. "Arashi, you wanna talk about it?" Y/n asked. Looking at him through the screen, keeping her eyes on the male who lifted his head up a few seconds later.

If we can leave it all behind us
And meet in-between
It would get me so
High all the time, high all the time
I wanna be high all the time
Would you come with me?

"I'm just stressed from things, you know?.. From the g-group and every..everything.." Arashi whispered the last few words making it difficult for Y/n to hear but she didn't mind it. She just nodded her head and listened to Arashi's vent. Arashi looked up and stared at Y/n from his screen observing her worried expression before sighing softly and laying his head down onto his desk his arms rested under his head. Tearing up a bit before burying his face into his arms.

"I'm sorry I had to bother you Y/n.. I..I just had no one else to talk too.." he said as he closed his eyes. "It's fine Arashi, I'm always here for you." Y/n reassured as she leaned back on her chair. "Remember, we're best friends for a reason.." she mumbled softly.

Wish I didn't doubt it
I wish I never ever told you all about it
But I just had to let you know
I never meant to hurt you, though
I had all my motives
I didn't know they wouldn't mix with your emotions
I just had to reach my goals
Never knew I needed you though, so

"Sadly we are.." Arashi whispered turning his head to look at his screen once more, looking at a discord notification from Leo which said "practice is cancelled tomorrow!! rest up guys!!" sighing loudly he wiped his tears from his face. "Practice is cancelled tomorrow.." he said his voice still cracked every so often. "That's good, you'll be able to rest properly." Y/n said as she watched him move, leaning her head on the palm of her hand.

"Yeah, I'll be able to rest.." he muttered as he laid his head back down, smiling a bit as he began to close his eyes. yawning softly as he shifted to get comfortable at his desk. Y/n smiled at the male. She loved Arashi, though they were in the best friends zone she wanted to change it.

If we can agree to disagree
And keep on reaching
It would get you so
High all the time, high all the time
I wanna be high all the time
Would you come with me?
High all the time, high all the time
I wanna be high all the time
Would you come with me?

"I love you Arashi, goodnight." She smiled as she went to disconnect from the call before hearing "I love you too Y/n, thank you for being there for me.." Arashi was opening his eyes now, still puffy and red as he smiled a bit. "Yeah, that's what frie-" "No, i meant more than a friend. I love you like..love love you." Arashi interrupted. Y/n's mouth gaped open as she began to blush. "Wait..r-really?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, I really do love you Y/n." Arashi reassured her. keeping his head down on his arms as he stared at her expressions, smiling even more. "You're not joki-" "No im not joking." Arashi interrupted once again. "I actually do love you, why else would I go to you first for everything? Why else would I want to spend more time with you more than anyone else? I really do love you. I don't wanna be your best friend, I wanna be your boyfriend." Arashi stated, a serious expression on his face.

Used to stick together
You're my best friend, I'll love you forever
We could be the greatest, it doesn't matter if we're never rich or famous
High all the time, high all the time
I wanna be high all the time
Would you come with me?

"Arashi.." That's what Y/n could muster out, she was in shock, she was at a loss for words. "I love you too Arashi." She said, looking at him "you mean it Y/n..?" "I mean it Arashi. I really do love you as well..I'm glad you feel the same." "Me too Y/n." Arashi smiled "Does this mean I can ask you to be my girlfriend?" Arashi asked as he closed his eyes once again. "Mmm, yeah.." Y/n smiled as she began to rest her head onto her arms.

"Then tomorrow i'll officially ask you to be my girlfriend." Arashi mumbled as he was close to falling asleep, "I'll keep you to that Arashi." Y/n whispered as she closed her eyes as well. "Can we stay on the call Y/n?" Arashi asked "Yeah, of course." Y/n replied, closing her eyes as she began to fall asleep. "I love you." Both Arashi and Y/n said one last time before falling asleep.

If you can just let me know if it's okay
To call you when I'm lonely

~x~

Authors note: JM SO SORRY THIS IS SO BAD AND RUSHED I WAS TYPING THIS WHILE IN A IDV MATCH )));;;