blinded | ♡

Ritsu Sakuma x Reader

NSFW WARNING

×———×

A soft moan followed by a low grunt could be heard inside the practice room. "Haah...R-Ritsu~" a female moaned out, her sight had been stolen from her with the blindfold that the older male had put on her, heightening her senses. The male chuckled lowly as he buried his face into the crook of her neck.

"Y/n-san..you feel so good.." he mumbled as he continued to grind his clothed groin against hers, holding her waist tightly as she squirmed from above him. Another soft moan escaped her lips as she hugged him tightly, slowly beginning to move her hips against his which caused him to grunt. His face moved a bit as he began to suck on her neck, the torso of her uniform was messily undone showing her f/c bra which was laced.

One of Ritsu's hand moved up ghosting his fingers against the females body which caused her to shiver in delight, her head thrown back as her eyebrows furrowed. Ritsu pushed her bra up, exposing her breasts to the cold air, Y/n let out a small gasp "R-Ritsu,,! What're you-" She was cut off by the male pinching her nipple gently, playing with the pinkish bud as he thrusted himself upwards, A moan emerged from Y/n as she felt high from pleasure. "I'm g-gonna cum.." he muttered against her neck, slowly beginning to fasten his moments. The female only moaned at this antic as she moved her hips along his.

Chanting Ritsu's name as he moved faster. His face moved away from her neck as began to suck on her nipple, making the female let out yet another moan. She felt herself come near to her climax as well moving her hips at a alarming pace, Forcing Ritsu to throw his head back as a hand was placed on her hip. The other hand moved to her skirt, rubbing her through her panties. "Mm..Y/n praise me more..~ Tell me how good i-i'm making you feel~" He whispered into her ear.

"Nnng, Ritsu. You're ma-making me feel so g-good~!" Y/n moaned, feeling herself come onto her panties as her legs began to shake, Ritsu smiled as pressed his lips against the girls, stopping his movements as he, himself felt himself come into his boxer, thrusting his hips up once more as Y/n let out a loud moan of Ritsu's name.

"Ne, That was fun.. Y/n-san~.." Ritsu murmed against her lips, his eyes closing as he undid the blindfold on the female. Nodding her head she smiled nervously "Yeah.." she said, panting lightly as she opened her eyes to look into his red ones.

"Mm~ can we go again..this time.. unclothed~?" Ritsu smiled as he began to undo the buttons of his shirt.

—End—

Oh my god this was my first nsfw post ever, i mean i hope you like it :D
Author Lulu signing off~!

edited: AHAH I REALIZED I UNPUBLISHED IF BY ACCIDENT WHILE MAKING A NEW CHAPTER FOR KEITO WOCKSKXOWLXKSK ANYWAYS HI(;