In The Night

In the middle of the night I woke up cold I put my arm out to try and find Nick thinking I'd rolled out of our cuddle when I realise he wasn't there. I opened up my eyes and looked round the room he wasn't there. I stood up and walked I tot he bathroom and he wasn't there either. Before I left the room I put on a pair of Nicks shorts as I didn't have any underwear on. I walked out the door and looked at the balcony he wasn't out here I was about to walk down the stairs when I heard shouting. I ran downstairs to see Nick punching Ryalnds face making his lip bleed. "Don't ever come after my girl again" Nick yelled as Ryland kneeled down in the floor holding his nose and face.
"NICK OH MY GOD STOP" I yelled running over to them as he was about to kick Ryland. "Go sleep in Rylands bed he's staying with me tonight and don't talk to me again" I yelled. Helping Ryland up and pulling him upstairs. I pull him in my room and lock the door behind me as I could here Nick walking up the stairs shortly behind us. I pull him to the bathroom and get a flannel run cold water on it and place it on Rylands face. "I'm so sorry Ryland are you ok" I say tending to his face. "I can't believe he did that you two are meant to be best friends" I say starting to cry. Ryland took my hand and the flannel from me. "I'm ok Luna was m sorry you had to see that and I'm sorry I kept the kiss going for so long" he said looking down. "Ryland stop it's fine it was a game and Nick went to far I feel responsible I'm so sorry". I said holding his hand and taking the flannel back and wiping the blood from his lip. "I need to change I'm not wearing Nicks stuff tonight" I say. Standing up "I'm gunna change" I say. I leave Ryland in the bathroom and go Into the bedroom I change shorts to a pair of my own and put a bra on underneath Nicks shirt and then took it of. All I could think of is Nick was so skinny and didn't have a lot of muscle but he was so strong and if he wanted to he could hurt me really bad. I never even thought of that possibility before. I couldn't find one of my hoodies and I didn't want to sleep in a shirt Ryland came in "I'm sorry I didn't know you were still changing" he said walking back in the bathroom.
"No worries it's just like a bikini I can't find a hoodie" I said looking everywhere. "If you want you can wear mine" I look over at him "sorry you don't have to though" he said. "Are you sure you don't mind" I said. "I don't mind but again you don't have to" he said. "Ryland I'd love to" I said laughing. He took of his hoodie and gave it to me. "Thanks" I said laughing I put on his hoodie as I poked my head though I realised he was shirtless. But I didn't really care "ok well it is the middle of the night so let's go to bed" I said. I jump into bed and Ryland sits down on the floor "what the hell are you doing" I laugh. "Well I didn't" I cut him of "get up here stupid" I say patting the bed. I was really cold that night and he sat on top of the cover "what are you doing now" I laughed "just get under the covers I'm cold and I need someone to hug" I say laughing. He gets in next to me and faces towards me. I turn around and snuggle up next to him making us spoon. "Sorry is this ok" I say. "Yh no problem but what about Nick" he said. "Well right now I don't want anything to do with him and it's not an excuse I really am cold night Ryland I say turning around and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Night Luna" he said putting his arm around me.
Jeez ... Im spending all night writing I have so many ideas right now I hope your enjoying the story 💖🌸