Back Home

I woke up being carried into the hype house I look it was Ondreaz he was really strong so could carry me Nick was holding my hand. Ondreaz put me down on the bed and left Nick thankd him. "Hey" he say sitting next to me "Hey Nick promises me one thing" I say "anything what's wrong" he says. " promise that we'll still be kids still have fun go to party's I mean we can always get the house to baby sit I just don't want to have to be a grown up more than I have to" I say. "Of course Luna you really think I'm going to stop" Nick says we laugh and fall asleep till the morning.

Nick and I had today then we had to leave tomorrow because the day after was Mother's Day then the day after that we had to leave because the day after that was my birthday and we didn't want to cut it short to the birth. Today was our unpack pack and chill day. I walked downstairs Nick was still sleeping Patty was on the couch so I run and scare him "Jesus Luna" he says laughing. He was in his lap top "whattadoing" I ask. "Club penguin" he says. I sit and lean on him till he finished playing Chase and Nick come downstairs. "Hey babe" I say "hey Chasey". "Hey guys so today wanna go to target" Chase aka. "Yep sure I wanna get a few extra lil things for the baby" I say. Mads walks in "Maddieeee" I yel running to her. "Ah sis I haven't seen you in for ever your bumps huge how long till the due date" she says still hugging me. I move so it's a side hug "we'll basically a week today" I say "but tomrrow were going to see Nicks mum but we'll be back the day before my birthday to not party and not drink" I say laughing.

"Ok well what are you all doing" she asked me "going to target wanna come" I say she nods we all go and get an Uber sunset none of us have a car. We get to target "Nick" I say and he comes over I hold out my hand he laughs ok fine" he says a few fans come and take pictures then we do shopping. We get dipers and baby bottles and a bunch of stuff for the baby that we writhed didn't have or wanted more of. When we left it was getting late "how in the hell have we maken a target trip last all day" I say confused. "Time flys when I'm there" Patty says making as all laugh. We get home Nick and I each pack a small backpack. We all desire to chill round the pool as it was hot out today. We all had tans from Havasu so it was pretty cool.

We all fell asleep around the pool.

Sorry for the short chapter I just needed to put one in ❤️