Re Vamp Party

Two weeks passed and i hadn't left the house once Kouvr and Mia came round but they didn't stay long as I just wanted to sleep in bed.
It was a Friday night and Nick had been home a week. Kouvr came over "hey bubs I know your probably not in the mood but we're having a little party only the house and some of the sway boys as a yay your better party for Nick" she said. "Idk Kouvr I can't see him it just hurts me I hurt him". "Ik boo" she said hugging me "but Chase told me that the only reason Nicks been getting better is whatever you said in the hospital room made him want to get better" she said rubbing my arm. "You helped him Luna" she said. We talked for a bit and I agreed to go to the party.

I got ready for the party in a black dress and some white boots. When I got there the boys were dancing I saw Nick and went over to him "Hey Nick I'm glad your doing better" I say hugging him. "Thanks Luna I'm happy your here" he said looking down and smiling. I loved his smile it was so cute. We had a good time and then we started to play party games. We played spin the bottle I only needed up kissing Bryce to which I didn't care. It went to truth or dare. "Dare" Nick said. "I dare you and Luna to go in your closet and do seven minutes in heaven" Ryland said. I look around the room slightly panicked "ok let's go then" I say standing up and sighing. Nick follows and we walked into his closet and shut the door.

"Ok so before we talk talk I have one question" I say to Nick. "Anything Luna" he said looking at me Sadly. "Why did you cheat on me with Daisy was I not good enough or" he cut me of. "Luna I never cheated on you" he said. "What then wha" he cut me of again. "I was in Daisy's room helping her move her furniture I was hot because the bed and draws were heavy so I took of my shirt which is exactly why Daisy was hot as-well I would NEVER cheat on you Luna I love you" he said. "Oh Nick I'm so sorry all of this is my fault I didn't trust you and then you got sick I didn't let you explain and and" I said starting to break down sitting on the floor with my knees up and my head on my legs. "Luna please don't cry" he said sitting next to me. "It's all my fault I'm sorry I miss you and took you for granted" I say crying. "Luna it's not your fault I hate seeing you like this I miss you to and I love you to much to see you like this" he said. I look up into his eyes. "I love you to" I say. I look at him and lean over and kiss him on the lips I pull away "I'm sorry I" he cuts me of by smashing his lips against mine. He holds the side of my face and pulls me closer holding my waist. I move over in the floor and sit on his lap one leg either side. "I'm sorry Nick" I say hugging him. "Luna it's not your fault I should of come over and told you everything but I didn't" he pulled away from our hug and kissed my cheek "and by the way you look cute tonight" he said. For the rest of the time of seven minutes in heaven we didn't kiss and just sat there hugging. Chase walked in saying "Times up you two" he looked down "oh you guys don't have to come out yet" he said looking at us with tears in our eyes and hugging. "No I don't want to stay in the closet" I say getting up Holyfield Nicks hand and not letting go "but I don't want to go back to the party I just want a hug" I say hugging Nick standing up. "Ok you don't have to we can stay up here" he said looking down into my eyes. "You don't mind I mean it's your party" I say shedding another tear. He wiped it away "no I want to stay here with you" he said smiling. "Aww you guys so cute" Chase said. "Get out Chase" Nick said trying to smile. "Let me guess I'm sleeping in with Tony and Ondre tonight" he said rolling his eyes. "You bet" Nick and I both sat at the same time making us let out a small chuckle. "Oh Chase can you text my sister and say I'm staying here tonight I mean if that's ok-" he cut me of "yes please stay" he said , I smile at him.
Chase then left leaving me and Nick "so do you wanna talk or just stay in the moment" I say grabbing his other hand because I hadn't let go of the first one since we were in the closet. "Let's talk tomorrow I just wanna I don't know" he said. "Well I know what I want to do , I wanna be clingy" I said smiling we both let out a little chuckle.
I pull in for a hug and we just stand there for a minute after a while the music from the party stopped. We finally pulled away from our hug I walked over to his closet and grab one of his hoodies.  "I'm sorry can I" he cute me of for like the 100th time tonight "Luna your always welcome to my clothes" he said smiling. I take out my favourite of his hoodies a blue Champion one. I walk into the bedroom and just strip in front of him. I take of my dress my boots and even my bra leaving me in my thong. I turn towards him and he smilies at me I put in his hoodie and walk back over to him. "Thanks" I say hugging him. "I need to change then maybe we could watch a movie" he said shrugging his shoulders I hold his hand Yh sure. I sit in his head and watch him change from jeans and a T-shirt into grey sweats. "He so cute" I accidentally said out loud. "Thanks" he said. I blush "you look cute to , that hoodie has always suited you" he said smiling and walking over to me. He pulled up the covers and indicated to me to get under.

We put on a movie and I snuggled up to him I was holding his hand still. I shed another tear "what's wrong Luna" he said worried. "Nick I know I said I didn't want to talk but I miss you and I'm sorry I never let you explain and if you still truly love me then would you consider going out with me again" I say. "Did you just ask me out" he said smirking. "Really Nick smirking ... now" . "Look I'm sorry Luna " he said "oh no you don't still love me" I say breaking into tears. "Luna I meant I'm sorry for smirking of course we can get back together I never stopped loving you and missing you" he said. "I love you" he said. "I love you to" I say rolling on top of him. "Look I'm not in the mood for you know" I say. "Luna I know you and neither am I. I just want to spend tonight hugging and cuddling" I smile at him rest my head on his chest.
We watched the movie and spent the whole night snuggled up next to each other holiday hands giving each other quick kisses and just enjoying our time together.
Awww this is two cute anyway I hope you loved this chapter 💖🌸