Green-Eyed Monster

Khun's POV

Bam was trying to smile and have fun, but it was a no brainer that he was genuinely upset. Even Rak could tell something was wrong.

"What's wrong with Black Turtle?" Rak asked me.

"Rachel happened," I said.

"Oh! The Yellow Freckled Turtle! What did she do?"

I told him what happened, and he started punching a wall. "NO ONE SPREAD LIES ABOUT BLACK TURTLE! LET'S FIND THAT TURTLE AND KILL HER!"

"Actually...," I said, "I'm planning on finding her and have a talk with her later, but I'm sure Bam wouldn't want that..."

I asked Bam if we should confront Rachel, but he only shook his head and walked off. I understood he might not want to talk or was being considerate for her, but seriously? 

That girl needs a smack in the face. 

With a chair.

Made of steel.

With spikes on it.

"Let's go, Blue Turtle! No one messes with Black Turtle!" Rak exclaimed.

I looked out at the beach to see Bam talking with Shibisu and Hatz, the three of them leaving footprints behind them as they walked. They are probably trying to cheer him up since word really does spread quickly. Everyone was talking about the rumor.

I leaned against a wall then grinned at Rak. "Let's go and find Rachel."

I walked around then spotted Endorsi talking to Hoh. If I remember correctly, Hoh is in Rachel's class.

"Tell me where Rachel is!" Endorsi ordered him. "That little bit-"

"You're finding Yellow Turtle too?" Rak asked her, and she looked at us.

"So you heard the rumors too?" she asked us back.

"So where's Rachel?" I asked Hoh.

"I think she went to refill her water bottle!" Hoh replied.

Rak, Endorsi, and I rushed toward the refill stations to find Rachel slowly refilling her water bottle. The three of us usually never get along, but I guess when it comes to Bam, we all can compromise.

"You've got some explaining to do," Endorsi spoke, placing her hands on her hips.

Rachel didn't even bother to turn around. She finished refilling then closed the tap. "Explaining what?" she asked.

I gave Endorsi the look that says 'leave it to me'.

"How are things with you and Bam?" I asked. She flinched a little but stood still.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Aw, we all know you and him were childhood friends."

"I didn't spread the rumor!" she said, finally turning around. "Why are you guys ganging up on me? Did Bam ask you to do this??"

"We didn't say anything about the rumor," I grinned, and she froze. "Actually, I have another question for you."

"W-What is it?"

"Remember when Bam got hurt a few months ago? The back of his head was bleeding," I said. "He was found laying on the bottom of the staircases."

"What about that?"

"He told me he fell because he was chasing after you, but don't you find it weird? When someone falls down the stairs, they usually hurt their face or chin... but it was the back of his head that was injured," I said, my smirk growing wider as Rachel's expression grew more nervous. "It looked more like someone pushed him, and the only person that was there was you."