at the hospital

when i got harry in there they lad him on the gurnie then took him away i felt like crying but if i did i would go to Niall my big brother and cry on him but i didn't i just sat there with Louis and Niall and Liam and Zayn i waited and waited then Niall sat beside me as put my head on his shoulder and sighed then Lou sat on the other side me and hold my hand said "he well be fine Fionna he is strong he well make it though." then i said" your right Lou." then i hold Lou's and Niall's hand and they locked in and Zayn holed Lou's and Liam holed Niall hand bow are heads and prayed that Harry would be just alright as we finish praying the doctor came out and came to us and said"are you guys with Harry."we all nodded then he said"we have good news and bad news the good news is that he just woke up and he okay but the bad news is he lost his memory and u guys can go see him you well just have to jog his memory."then he left as we all got up and went to his room i went in first and said"hey Harry."then he said"well hey there beautiful who are you again"as he say looking at me with those big green eyes then i said"well I'm kinda your girl friend." then his memory came back to him as he stand up with his shirt of and he hug me and i hug back and we kissed.