20

Jaebum

It's my day off and I decided to stay back at home instead of going to my house cabin to complete some paperwork. I was sitting near my window, with my coffee and reading some recent articles about the area.

The house in which we went was abandoned for five days and I don't know how that baby survived. And, talking about the baby, right now he snuggled inside the sheets beside jinyoung. He is still wearing my shirt and a nappy. I don't want him to dirty my bed. He is with jinyoung everywhere, like ducklings who follow their mother.

It's been days that Jinyoung went back to his school and I am thinking of changing his school soon, he will study his left over course and then go to school to give an exam and I'll see for his further study.

Once, I finished my coffee, I picked up the cup and walked to the bed, my hand pushed away his curly fringes and I planted a kiss. " wake up, baby boy." I whispered, placing a few more kisses.

He whined in his sleep and stretched his arms out, making incoherent noise. Hearing this, the baby beside him, whimpered and his body quivered, indicating that he was going to cry soon.

His fingers curled into a fist and fat tears started falling from his eyes, with a loud sound of wailing.

" awww... I am sowwy, baby" jinyoung looked so worried with his bed hair and wiping his tears, he leaned down and kissed his forehead.

Okay, my morning kiss is gone.

Did he really kiss him first? In front of me?

I hissed and jinyoung turned to face me and pouted " he woke up with my voice. I am so bad." he frowned and I chuckled softly. " it's okay, little dove. Omegas tend to cry when they wake up, just like you"

He pouted even more and looked at the baby, who looked confused because of us. " okay, get up. We have to go out for breakfast" I winked and quickly kissed him on the lips, walking out of the bedroom.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

" Jaebum it's been a week since that baby came in this house" wheein huffed, he was rubbing her temple as she walked beside the alpha to the car, in which jinyoung was already sitting and feeding the baby.

" wheein, it's about anemia, once we get the green signal from the doctor, we do it. Stop nagging me. He is taking no extra space in this house." Jaebum grumbled in a low tone.

Jinyoung was not marked, he was taking care of someone else's baby and this was eating up wheein, she felt his brother's importance in jinyoung's life was decreasing and she really never wanted her brother's value to stoop down anywhere.

Jinyoung sighed, playing with his fingers and covered the baby's head with a cotton cloth, so that the sun didn't irritate him from the outside. " Hey, baby, did I make you wait so much?" he asked and jinyoung shook his head, smiling, he replied " no, you didn't"

Jinyoung and Jaebum were going out for breakfast, if you call that, with the cute omega baby, who was enjoying the outside view. " it's been so long that I went out for breakfast" he mumbled to himself.

Jaebum slid his hand into the omega's and squeezed it a little and replied " what about we go on a date every Sunday" he chuckled and jinyoung bit his lip while he nodded.

The ride was long as Jaebum was taking jinyoung to somewhere, where they could eat a good breakfast with the fusion of traditional and modern food.

Jinyoung hummed softly at the baby, who slept in his lap without any problem with one of his plushies. Jaebum took small glances at him and asked Jinyoung to drink water from time to time, so he doesn't get dehydrated.