Rydel/Rocky Imagine

You where at your bestfriend Rydels house.You where both doing homework."Y/N! Snap out of it!." She said breaking you from your trance "uh sorry." You say lifting your books up again glancing over at the door "Hey? Who are you thinking about?." Rydel said clearly knowing you where "I-uh.. Nobody." You say "OMG! You like a guy who is it?!." She said loudly "Delly shush." You say "Tell me!." She whispers "Uh fine.." You got cut off by Rydels brother Rocky walking into the room you start to stutter "U-uh I forgot.." You said clearly blushing as Rocky looked at you and smiled "Hey Ry,I'm just getting my song book." He smiled picking his book up "Whoops wrong book" he chuckles "Uh hey Y/N can you pass me that book please?." He asks "Yea sure." You say passing it to him as he went to take it from your hand,your hands touched.He blushes "Thank you Y/N." He said walking out again.You couldn't help but have a dorky smile written across your forehead."OMG! It's Rocky!." Rydel whispers to you "Uh! Fine it is!." You blush gigging.

Two hours later..
You where about to leave when Rocky grabs your hand "Hey uh Y/N." He said "Yea?." You ask "I was wondering wanna go grab some food with me tomorrow?." He asks smiling like a idiot "Of course." You smile he kissed you quickly and you kiss back smiling.
*At home*
'Text:YOU KISSED ROCKY! THIS IS HUGE!." Rydel texted
"Text:AHH I KNOW!"