riker imagine random

You where sat on the pier of your hotel out looking the sea.When a beautiful blonde came and sat next to you,you looked at him and he smiled at you so you smile back then quickly look away."It's amazing here..isn't it." The blonde says trying to make conversation "Yeah it is." You smile "So,Im Riker what's your name?." He asks holding out his hand,you shook it "Millie.." You blush."wanna go get a drink? It's on me." He smiled "Uh.. Sure I quess.".
You both went to the bar which sat beside the pool.He pulled one of the high stools for you "Thank you" you giggle as he helps you up.He sat on the one beside you as he orders your drinks and pays "Why thank you Riker." You smile drinking you drink.He winked smiling drinking his.
*ten minutes later*
You both jumped in the pool giggling.He surfaced flicking his hair out of his face.Wow he was gorgeous..wait what did I just say? Anyway.He signalled you to go under water so you did.You both giggle waving to eachother that's when he kissed you with no doubt you kiss him back.Then you both resurface "Millie,i really really like you." He says "I really really like you too." You admit as you both kiss again.
You both had been dating for the rest of your holiday.Its a good thing you lived only 10 minutes away from eachother.

Guys do you like the pic? That's where the imagines set and also where I'm staying right now,also this happened to me today but we didn't kiss we are just bestfriends but he's really cute XD