Bad news

Author Note:

Sorry for the delay guys, been busy with work and all... Thanks for the patience, hope you like it!

The laziest elemental power...

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Setting: During chapter Premonition

Air walked aimlessly through the hallways after he woke up from his nap in one of many rooms that he found in the base as he sighed with a frown.

"This base is too big... huh?"

The water elemental power looked outside the base through the glass window on the wall as he saw something, or rather someone.

"Is that Angin? Hmm... and I think that creepy-looking racoon over there is the one that Tanah told me about. There are a lot of soldiers over there too..." Air blinked his eyes as he continued to watch the soldiers man-handled Angin. The soldiers probably being controlled by those headband thingy like the ones that the soldiers in the base wore which he saw earlier when he peeked through the door of the borrowed room for his nap earlier.

Air blinked again, he watched the racoon talked something to Angin which the wind elemental power responded angrily before his eyes widen in surprise as he saw his user stood beside the creepy racoon and wore the same headband thing that the soldiers wore around his head. 

"That's... a bad news. A very bad news. What should I- oh, what is this smell?" Air sniffed the heavenly smell which he recognized to be his favourite drink. He hummed a little before he closed his eyes in concentration, using the vibration of water particles in the air as he sensed a group of people were in the cafeteria that near to his location. (A/N: The same technique Tanah used in chapter Rabbit Cage.)

"Hmm... that's probably Cahaya who tried to bait me with the drink, and there is a high chance that the others are with him too..." Air looked back at the sight outside the base again with a sigh before he murmured softly, "I guess I should meet them at the cafeteria, Cahaya probably got some plans to clear up this mess."

Air sighed again as he walked to the cafeteria with a grumble. Maybe I can just flood the entire base, crush it to the ground with a huge wave, then we all can go back to Earth and drink ice chocolate peacefully.

Air paused in his track as he thought if he can just do that before he shook his head.

Nah... it's too much work.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Shortest chapter I ever wrote!