Mental links

Author Note:

I had this draft dusting in my phone for how long and finally I managed to finish it... Sorry for the long wait. New MCO in affect now and I am still adjusting with working from home. There are pros and cons with working from home, and one of the pros is that I can continue to write Wattpad while working. Just don't mention anything to my boss, much appreciated. Lol. Don't worry, all my works is finished according to the schedule.

Try to guess which chapter in BoboiBoy Elemental Problem that I based this chapter from. The hint is in the first section of this chapter.

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

A few minutes later, Tanah walked out of the room, alerting everyone outside. Tanah patted Petir's shoulder, motioned him to go inside. Petir huffed as he observed Tanah's exhausted appearance for a second and murmured, "Sit down before you collapse."

Tanah smiled. "I will. Go see him."

Petir nodded before he walked into the room hurriedly, leaving Tanah stood on Petir's previous spot.

(A/N: Anyone can guess which chapter in BoboiBoy Elemental Problem? XD)

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Petir entered the room as he saw the rest of elemental powers stood nervously around Original's bed with Ochobot still being on his best friend's lap. The lightning elemental power frowned as he saw his user who was laying on the inclined bed with eyes closed, probably asleep, before he turned to Cahaya, "What happened? He looks paler than before."

"His condition went worse all the sudden before Tanah managed to stabilize him by strengthen his mental link. He probably still exhausted from that process."

"Is that why Tanah look like he want to fall on his face any second when he exited the room just now?"

Cahaya sighed softly. "Yeah. Tanah said our mental links with Original are severely weakened, but after Tanah strengthen his, Original would probably be alright for a while, until we know how to fix this, that is."

Silence engulfed the room for a few seconds before BoboiBoy opened his eyes. Petir sat on a vacant chair that previously occupied by Tanah as he greeted his user softly, "How are you feeling Original?"

BoboiBoy blinked his eyes a few times before his eyes fell on Petir and spoke weakly, "Petir?"

"Yeah, it's me."

BoBoiBoy hummed softly, his eyes wandered around the room, eyes fell on each of his elemental powers before he spoke, his voice sounded a bit stronger after a sip of water helped by Ochobot, "I want you to do whatever Tanah did to me just now."

All elemental powers looked at their bedridden user in surprise as Cahaya tried to persuade his user, "But Original, the process sucks your energy in order to stabilize the mental links, you already exhausted after that one session with Tanah. You need to rest and gather some energy before do it again with any of us."

BoboiBoy shook his head stubbornly, "I will sleep after this, so I don't see why not. I already took a quick nap. I will be fine"

"But Original..."

"This is my wish. I sent Tanah out for a reason you know."

The elemental powers looked at each other with a silent mental discussion.

"Fine, but we will strengthen our mental links only a bit, and will stop if we see the process worsening your condition even for a bit. Agree?" Petir spoke firmly as he looked at his user's nod before he sighed, Tanah would not like this... Well, it's not like that we can't deny him anyway.

Petir turned to see his fellow elemental powers who looked at him warily, probably scared of what Tanah would do to them if he knew what they were going to do.

"Well, who's first?"

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

A few minutes later...

The exhausted elemental powers exited the room one by one, with Petir being the last. BoboiBoy grabbed Petir's hand weakly as he looked at his lightning elemental power with half closed eyes.

"Call...*yawn*my friends...in..."

Petir smiled as he patted his user's hand softly, "I will. Get some rest, okay?"

BoboiBoy hummed as he closed his eyes again, Petir gently put his user's hand on the bed. He fiddled with the blanket, making sure that his user comfortable before he exited the room to call his user's friends as requested.

Petir gulped as he saw Tanah looked at him with a calculating gaze upon him exit, he just hope their agreement to  Original's request strengthening their mental links didn't backfired and caused Original any setback in his recovery, or he would have to answer to a very terrifying earth elemental power.

Oh well, maybe he can tossed that light bulb in the line of fire.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

And that what happened when Petir went inside the room at Chapter Awakening. How is it? Is this happened as you imagined? Drop your thoughts in the comment! (。•̀ᴗ-)