Make up staines

Makup staines

:,, Good Morning , katniss , peeta ? Isn't it a wonderful Morning . Katniss sat down giving no answer completely ignoring effie , the way she always do . Peeta smiled politely :,, good morning effie !" and took a seat . Soon katniss and peeta were digging through the whole breakfast , but effie tapped nervously with her nails on the mahogany table . That second haymitch rushed in the compartment . ,, looking for someone ,princess ?" He smirked . Effie blushed and glared down her empty plate . :,, you know you are 14 minutes late !!" She continued . ,, you know what effs , I will come whenever I feel like it ! " he answers . After a long time of eating effie interrupts the silence :,, sooo are you exited for the victory tour ?" . ,, effie . WE ARE HONORED FOR KILLING !!!! I think you don't understand ! Is your brain out of make up ? " katniss shouted . Effie was shocked but then she jumped and ran out of the room . Haymitch glared angrily at katniss :,, was that necessary kid . You KNOW that effie isn't feeling very good and she is worried . She is a KIND person , why do you always treat her like , like an asshole !" He shouted . ,, since when do you CARE for her ? Or are , you . I mean . Ummm ..." Katniss chuckled . Haymitch's face was red and full of anger . :,, first, yeah I do care for her because she is involved in this whole shit like we all are . Second , no but even if it would be NONE of her buissines !!" He got up quickly and walked out the dining compartment to search effie .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~he found her in her compartment , sitting in a corner , crying . Her orange wig was thrown on the bed , her blond curly hair was messed up ,and her heel were kicked under the waredrobe . Haymitch sat down next to her laying his arm round her shoulders . :,, effie . I think katniss is very sorry about what she said . " he said calming . Effie glared to him ,her make up ruined and her dress full of staines:,, Why ? Because she is right ? Look at me,haymitch . Look at me . I am a worthless , ugly thing . With ... With those ugly wigs and make up . " she cries . Haymitch lifts her chin and look in her eyes :,, you know what I see effie ? I see a beautiful intelligent caring women , that is hiding her beauty under wigs and make up and that is trying to get the attention that she earns !" He smiled . Effie blushed :,, I look ridiculous ." Haymitch wiped of the last staines of make up from her face . :,, now you are the most beautiful woman in the world !"