Luke Hemmings- Lets Get Married

brideofharrystyles Requested this!!

•I didn't add Sierra for obvious reasons
•I also know it takes some time to figure out you're pregnant but I'm just going with what she requested
•Sorry if I left things out. I didn't know how to add them in.

"Hey, there future wife " Luke leans down to kiss me. "Hey future husband " I smirk back as I pull him closer. "HEY EMILY LUKE! THIS BARBECUE IS KID-FRIENDLY. Keep that stuff in the bedroom" Micheal yells as he flips some burgers. I giggled as Luke rolled his eyes and slapped my ass.

" I get that its the day before your wedding, but Micheal is right. Wait for the honeymoon" Ashton jokes as he hands the two some more beers. The whole night was spent with jokes and laughs. Some flirting here and there from Luke.

My back was turnt when sitting next to Luke while I spoke with Crystal. All of the sudden, I felt a gush of wind and some yells. "CALUM WHAT THE HELL" Micheal yelled as he tried pulling him off of Luke. "Y-you knew I liked her and still went for her! You asshole!" Calum yelled as he punched Luke over and over again.

I stared in horror and not knowing what to do. I ran into the house and locked myself in the guest room of Micheals house. I began to cry being so terrified of the scene that just played before me. I heard two light knocks on the door. "Please leave me.." I cried.

"Emily don't make me knock this door down..." I heard Crystal warn. I quickly got up to unlock the door. I saw Crystal and KayKay. They both wrapped me in a hug and I let out a sob. They hugged me for a couple of minutes until Luke came in with some bruises and bandages.

"I'll take it from here" he nods towards the girls. They nod and left me alone with Luke. "Emily...look at me" he turns my head slightly so I can see him. "Luke..." I gasp slightly as I ran my fingers on his face. Luke stayed quiet as he watched my face. "Do you want me to kick Calum out of the wedding?"

I looked at him as he was stupid "Yes! Luke! He literally beat you up because we are getting married when he's the one who introduced us in the first place!". Luke nods as he kisses me lightly. I wrap my arms around his neck and brought him down with me.

As our kiss became more heated, he began to undress me and I did the same to him, him ripping my shirt off of me as I took off his jacket. He unhooked my bra and threw it across the room then took off his shirt."Im going to make sure everyone knows you're mine" he said before biting down on my neck, giving me goosebumps all over.

I unbuttoned his pants sliding them down and him doing the same to my shorts. We were both now in our underwear.He rubbed me through my panties, while I let out little gasps here and there. I took off his boxers, revealing his huge erection. "Fuck this I can't wait for tomorrow" He grumbles.

I let out a moan as he takes my. underwear off with his teeth. "Fuck Luke I moan loudly. He smirked as he pulled himself out of his underwear and positioned himself over me, not giving me a moment to prepare before slamming into me hard, making me gasp and grip his back.

He was thrusting really hard and fast, hitting my g-spot every time. "F-fuck Luke" I managed to get out. "What happened to the loud moans?" He asked me, biting his lip. "R-right, L-Luke" I moaned out more loudly.My breath hitching making me pull him closer.

"Fuck Emily!" Luke growled out, I felt my walls clenching around his dick as he thrusted in and out. Getting faster with every thrust.He leaned down, biting my ear, sending me over the edge. "You gonna cum for me Emily ?" He moaned out, breathing down my chest.

"Yes, fuck yes" I shouted, my body shaking, I started to buck my hips up, unable to keep still.He got frustrated with me and held me down,"Be good for me and scream my name" he grunted out, I felt like at any moment I was going to cum, I gripped at his back and reached up grabbing his hair pulling it.

"Fuck Luke!" I shouted, I normally tried to hold in before I let go, it gets him going."Yes you can princess, hold it in for me, cum when I says to" he said, pounding into me harder than he has in a long time. I whimpered trying to hold it in, I couldn't any more.

"Luke I can't do it! Please can I c-cum?" I shouted scratching at his back, feeling him jump with every scratch. He leaned down and whispered into my ear"Cum for me." Not even moments later I released and came all over him, us both moaning and breathing hard.

"Fuck, fuck, Emily I'm gonna cum" he growled at me. I let out one last moan as I scratched his back. He lays down next to me and pulls me close. "I love you Future Mrs.Hemmings..." he kisses my forehead. "I love you Mr.Hemmings" I mumble tiredly. "YOU TWO ARE WASHING THE SHEETS YA FLITHY. ANIMALS" Michel yells.

Luke and I giggle as sleep beckons us.

I wake up the next morning to find the bed empty. I frown as I get up and pulling the sheets with me. As I got up I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. "Oh no...". I quickly ran out of the bathroom and got dressed. I ran out the door "Crystal!" I ran into her in the hallway.

"Do you have a pregnancy test here somewhere?" As those words left my mouth,her eyes went wide. "Bottom left in the bathroom..." she rushes me into the bathroom. We grab the box and unbox it. I look up and see Crystal still there. "Crystal I love you... but Im not going to pee in front of you"

She shook her head "right got it sorry.." she left and I sat down to see. After doing my business, I set it down waiting for the two minutes. When the timer went off Crystal rushed in. "Well?" She asked. I took a deep breath and looked at it. Positive

Shit. I'm pregnant on my wedding day. "Oh my God..." me and crystal said at the same time. "I'm pregnant!" "I'm going to be an aunt!" She clapped. I glared at her and she put her hands down. "Now What?" I asked. Crystal looked at me with a serious look.

"Now you walk down the aisle in 6 hours and tell your future husband you're pregnant!". I sigh as I bit my lip. "How would I tell him..." I put my head in my hands. "Just tell him Emily... but now we have to get you ready for the wedding".

I groan as she pushes me out the bathroom and into the guest room where the rest of the bridesmaids where at and ready to do my hair and makeup.

~
I groan as the girls add the finishing touches being more anxious to tell Luke about the baby. "Luke dude dont!" We heard Micheal calling for Luke. "What's he doing here? He can't see the bride!" Kay Kay tried blocking the door but failed when Luke bursted through.

"Couldn't stop him could ya!" Crystal playfully hit Micheal. "You can't stop love" he sasses back as Luke nears me. "I just wanted to see you" he kisses me lightly. I kiss back and when I pull away I see everyone leave. He looks at me up and down in my dress. "You look beautiful".

I blushed "Luke...we need to talk..." I pull him over to the bed. His face fell "Are you having second thought?" He asked worriedly. "No...no...It's....Well...." I looked down. Luke brought my chin up so I can see him "What? Tell me baby". I bit my lip, here goes nothing... "Luke Im pregnant..."

Luke just stares at me. "I know we are getting married in 3 hours and I just wanted to-" I was cut off by his kiss. "I love you Emily... I still want to marry you my love..." he whispers looking into my eyes. I let happy tears roll down my cheek "Let's go get married then" I kissed him back.