6

Samantha
It was currently 1 p.m. and I had just got out of the shower. I was picking out my outfit when I saw a text from Madison saying that she was outside. I quickly through on some sweats and a shirt and went to open the door.

She walked in and I closed the door behind her. "Sammie can we please talk" she asked. I walked leaned on the wall and shrugged my shoulders. "I'm sorry for making you feel like I was keeping secrets from you. It's just I felt so dumb about the situation and I know Iann is like your brother so I didn't want to involve you" Madison said while she kept twirling her fingers around nervously. "I understand that you might've felt dumb but you know you're my girl so that means you can tell me anything without judgement" I said as I pulled her in for a hug. We pulled away and headed upstairs.

"So why did Raquel decline my call" I asked while I looked for a shirt. "I think her and Nahmir are a thing and she's been a little boy crazy" Madison said as I chuckled and rolled my eyes. I finished getting dress and put my hair into a high pony. Trippie told me that he was heading out his house now. During the wait I told Madison the whole situation that happened and she later ended up leaving. I'm happy to have my friends back, I lost my train of thought as I heard a beep come from outside. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

I walked down my porch steps and got into Trippie's car. "Hey Michael" I said as I put my seatbelt on and smiled. He smiled back "Damn I'm Michael now" he said as he started to drive off. "Dude that's your name" I said as I started skipping through songs until I found one. "Nah but you usually call me Trippie tho" he said with a smirk. All he ever does is smirk. "Whatever" I said as I rolled my eyes.

We've finally got to our destination. It was this beautiful view with a waterfall and the grass was so green.

( Something like this)

"Come on lil baby" Trippie said as he got out the car. He went into his truck and took out this picnic basket. And we started walking over to the grass to sit down. He laid the blanket down and started to take out food. "So I know I fucked up" he said as he looked deep in my eyes "but I also know that you a simple person so all that fancy stuff doesn't really move you, so I thought us just chilling enjoying the view and talking would make it up to you" he said. I smiled and gave him a hug. "This is so sweet Trippie and let's just start fresh" I said as I pulled away from the hug.

We were now both on our third chicken wrap that Trippie had made us. "I don't know if I was just hungry but those really smack" I said. "Don't even try to play me like I can't cook baby girl" Trippie started. "Dude they are only wraps you didn't cook anything" I said as I started to laugh. "It's funny" he questioned. "Hilarious" I said as I rolled my eyes he then got up and threw me over his shoulders. My face was facing towards his back so I couldn't see where he was taking me plus I was upside down.

"Trippieeee puttt meee downnn" I whined. "Nah I don't think so shorty, you stay rolling ya eyes at me" I started to pinch his back and he finally put me down and then I took off running. He started chasing me and we both were just running like crackheads laughing. He eventually caught up to me.
"Bro what are you a track star or some shit" he said catching his breathe. I laughed "No I'm just faster than you" I teased.

Eventually we went back to our picnic and started to have deep convos as we laid down. "My anxiety gets really bad, majority of the time it turns into a mini panic attack" I said. "I know what you mean. That's why I always smoke, it eases everything" he said. "I just thought you were a pothead for fun" I said with a grin on my face. "Nahh shorty I have my reasons". I started to notice that this was the first time I didn't see him without a blunt. I looked at him confused. He started to laugh "What" he said "Where's your blunt" I asked "You always are usually smoking". He shrugged his shoulders "Lil baby when I'm with you everything is already at ease so what I need my blunt for" he said as he took out his phone and pointed at me. I smiled for his pic and watched him type something  while he smiled. He showed me the caption.

(What he posted on his snap story)

Trippie
I showed her the caption and her face lite up showing her beautiful dimples. This whole day was just amazing and it's only because I spent it with her.

It started to get dark and we decided to head out. We packed up and got back into my car but before I started the engine, Samantha put her hand on my thigh and said "Thank you for today Trippie, it really was fun" she smiled as she removed her hand and I started the car. "Nah don't even worry about it, thank you for giving me another chance". I'm not gonna lie I was lowkey turned on by how she grabbed my thigh and now she's over there leaned back in the passenger seat looking fine asf. I kept just glancing at her all the way through the drive until she finally noticed.

"Dude stop doing that" she said as she laughed. "Not my fault you look good" I said as I shrugged my shoulders and smirked at her. We pulled up to her house. I leaned back in my seat and looked at her, "I have safely dropped you off to your palace my lady" I said trying to make an accent. "Well thank you kind sir" she said as she repeated the same accent I tried to attempt. We both started to bust out laughing.

"No but for real thanks Michael" she said as she unbuckled her seatbelt. I really loved the sound of my name when she would say it maybe even her screaming it. Damn snap out of it I smiled, "No problem baby girl" I said. She started to lean in and so did I. Our mouths were inches away from each other and her hand was on my cheek I fluttered my eyes close and to my surprise I felt her lips but they weren't on my lips they were on my cheek. I instantly opened my eyes confused and she smiled then whispered in my ear "Now we're even" she pulled away and got out the car. I just stared at her in shock this girl really is something else I thought as I laughed and drove off.

So that's the end of another chapter. Let me know how you guys liked it, any recommendations to what y'all would like to see happen? Are you guys shipping them yet or not? See ya in the next chapter❤️❤️❤️