3

Samantha
I woke up on the couch and saw that Madison was on my lap. Her face was still red from all that crying but she did look peaceful. I reached over to grab my phone and saw that I had got a text from Trippie.

Michael☺️~ Hope you slept well, just was wondering if you wanted to come through today👀
Me~ Kinda was hard with all of Madison's crying😂 but yeah for sure let me just take care of her first
Michael☺️~ Lmaoo bet🤣

I smiled at the messages. I was happy to hang out with him again, he had such a chill personality. I started to wake Madison up to figure out what happened last night. "Maddie" I started to say as I shook her. She finally got up from my lap and went to the other side of the couch and started to pout. "I don't want to talk about it" she said as she ran her fingers through her hair.
I got up and went to the couch she was at. "When do you not tell me things anymore" I questioned. "No it's not like tha-" She started as I interrupted her. "That's exactly what's it like Madison" I raised my voice. "I clearly saw you and Iann holding hands that night so I asked you what was going on, you avoid the question like we're not close friends, now you won't even tell me why you were crying but I WAS THE ONE THERE TO COMFORT YOU"!

I got up from the couch leaving a shocked look on her face. I went upstairs to head in the shower. I was so mad at her, it's been the matter of 3 days and I just feel like I'm losing all my friends between Iann and Madison I just feel like I'm the odd ball out now since I've been gone for so long. I tried to shake the feeling away as I headed in the shower.

Trippie
I was so excited for Samantha to come over. She dead was just something different and we instantly kicked. I wanted to just hang out alone with her so I went downstairs to make sure all my friends left.

"Y'all gotta go" I said as I made my way downstairs. "For what" Ski said with a confused look on his face. "Nah lemme stay" Nahmir started to pout as he was eating up all my Twix. I snatched the Twix out his hand "Please just for a couple of hours, Samantha's coming over and y'all do too much". "Now I gotta stay" Jahmier said in response. I rolled my eyes. "You tryna fuck her or something" Ski questioned all confused. "Bro no I'm actually just tryna vibe with her she's cool damn" I said as I was starting to get annoyed. "Fine we out ONLY for a couple of hours though" Nahmir said as he emphasized only. I chuckled as I headed back up stairs to start straightening up. My house not dirty or nothing but I want to make sure it's extra nice to impress her.
Later on that day
Samantha
It was around 3 p.m. and I started to get dressed to head over to Trippie's house. Madison been left after my little outburst she tried texting me but I just don't want to talk to her rn. I decided to wear something comfy over there since we were just hanging at his house.

(This is the outfit she wore)

I headed downstairs and grabbed my car keys. I sent a text to Trippie to let him know I was on my way. I arrived in 20 minutes since his house wasn't that far from mine.
I knocked on the door and was welcomed with a smiley Trippie. "What's up love" he said as he gave me a hug and welcomed me in. His house was so cool like it was art everywhere, it totally matched his whole persona. I took my shoes off and revealed my Rick and Morty socks. Trippie looked so surprised, "Nah don't tell me you one of those people who buy the merch but don't watch the show" he said with a smirk on his face as he started walking up stairs. "Don't try to play me of course I watch the show" I said with a smile on my face following him upstairs. We finally arrived to his room I was greeted by this hairless cat which I kinda found cute in a creepy way.
"So what we about to do lil mama" he said as he sat on his bed. I followed him and sat on the other side, "Watch Rick and Morty " I suggested. He nodded his head and turned the tv on.

We probably been watching the show for an hour now and Trippie was laughing at just anything. "Bro look at his eyes" Trippie said as he threw his head back laughing. His laugh was so cute and it instantly makes you want to laugh too. "Shhh Michael, you don't know how to watch a show" I said laughing with him. He just kept laughing even more I turned my head to face him as I stared at him in awe. He finally noticed and stopped laughing "What's wrong" he asked sounding concerned. I smiled, "Nothing it's just your laugh is really cute". He smiled and then put his head on my shoulders and looked up at me. "You really something special Samantha" We both just started to gaze into each other eyes. He licked his lips then looked at my lips back to my eyes, initiating that he wanted to kiss. I bit my bottom lip, we started to lean in until we heard the front door open and footsteps.

"Yo trip Samantha still here" screamed Jahmier as he busted through Trippie's front door. This caused Trippie to move off my shoulder to the other side of the bed where he put his face in the pillow and groaned. I giggled at how frustrated he was and how cute he tried to get his friends out the house so we could hang by ourselves. "Damn my bad, you said a couple hours Trip" Nahmir said as he came in too. "Yo what's up Sam" Ski said as he gave me a side hug. I returned the hug back and told him nothing. They all eventually went downstairs to play the game and Trippie still had his head in the pillow acting like a baby.

I leaned over to him and put my head on his arm. "Can you entertain me, you're suppose to be the host" I said. He moved his head to the side so his face wasn't in the pillow anymore and faced me so our faces were close like before. He quickly pecked my lips and said that we should head downstairs as he got up and rushed out the door. I sat there so confused, we were just vibin, he tells me I'm special and now instead of kissing me he just pecks my lips really quick and leaves and tells me I should head downstairs where all his friends are. Ughh boys are sooo dumb!!! I got up and went down the steps I put my shoes on and walked to the living room where all the boys were at. "Ima go" I said as I rolled my eyes at Trippie and stormed out the front door. I can't believe he just pulled that little stunt. I got in my car and headed to my house. Maybe I don't have time for boys and I need to just focus on myself I thought to myself.

Another chapter finished!! Once again let me know your feedback and if you're enjoying the story or if I should add something different. Thanks to all y'all who's still reading❤️❤️❤️