Someone

So I am on my way to a interview .Pj got me an appointment as soon as he heard that the biggest publication house in New York was looking for an assistant editor-in-chief  .
Plus the pay is really good and loads of bonus and incentives due to the position since it comes with a loads of responsibility .

AS I came down from the cab I couldn't help but gasp at the magnificent building infront of me I really hope I get picked.

"Uhm hi I'm Lisa Howard I have an appointment 9:20" I said to receptionist.

"Miss Howard 40th floor Liam will take u from there" she said with a smile.

Finally I am done with the interview . I am in the elevator waiting to get to the last floor
AS the doors open an I walk out I hit a hard wall I think n i fall .
"Ouch now I'm sure my ass is gonna bruise bad" I said looking up . Oh sh*t he is hot n i didn't hit a wall it's his chest f**k.

"Oh I'm so sorry didn't see you" he said with a smile as he helped me up .
"Naaa I wasn't looking thanks though"
I said looking away.
"Uhm I got to go" he said.

"By the way I'm Hunter Recce and you are Lisa right "
He said with his beautiful smirk.
"How did you know my name?
I asked .
"Saw it when your file fell "
He said looking into my eyes.
"Hmm ok see u later ,bye "
I said and went my way .

"Pj I'm home " I said as soon as I got home.
"Lil sis good u back me n the boys are starving n we want to eat whiles watching the game today ".
"Owk lemme get changed and get on with it " I said to him

"Thanks Lee " he said as he jogged to de game room.

So I made Lasangne n baked neutella  ,I think It would be enough. So I called Pj to  come help get the food to de game room

As we sat through the game the
guys kept cheering the quarterback Recee I don't really know him  so I want to pay attention just to catch a glimpse of the player.
Just as I looked at the screen I saw a familiar face. Realisation downed on me dat the I bumped into Hunter Recee and I didn't know now that explains the smirk on his face.

"Lee ...leeee....Lisssa"Pj shook me while screaming my name.
'Pj stop it 'i said shoving him away.
' you have been zoning out on us'
he said.
'I need to sleep boys' I said as I went to my room.

Just as soon as sleep decided to come my phone beeped.
I have a new follow on IG
and it's no other than Hunter Recee  how did he get my handle .
Wait a minute is he stoking me ??
Sh*t he is liking ma pics.
Oh Holy

Pls vote 😙😚😚