First day at work

Lisa.pov

Ok so I got the job which was very much expected because of my GPA .
I'm already late on my first day which is like bad I have to leave a good impression on everyone even though I know I'll meet a bitch for sure .
It's been two whole fucking days since my date with Hunter and we haven't talked I kinda expected him to call me the next morning but to my surprise he
didn't, I know that I could have also called him but damn I thought he was a gentleman ,
I have to keep him out of mind I'm almost at work don't want
any distractions on my first day.

As I walked into the building I received stares from all angles somewhere smiles and for sure glare .
I walked to the receptionist who was middle aged women who gave of this nice welcoming feeling no wonder she is.at the front desk and not those kill vibe bitches glaring daggers atback of my head.
Ok so I'm done with what I have to do at the front desk now and m heading to the elevator with a beautiful brunette who's name is Marrow ,she is suppose to show me to my office and also give me my a tour she also happens to be my assistant which is kinda of a surprise since I wasn't told I be getting one .

Ok so I can safely say my first day went well apart from the fact that I can't get Hunter out of my mind . It's also got me thinking did I do something wrong,did I disgust him in anyway ,why hasn't he called me as I sat in the cab on my way home my mind kept going to my past relationships which I don't want to relive . I know deep down somewhere Mr.right is on his way ,all I need to do is wait.