It's getting serious

Hunter  (p.o.v)

I opened the door to my house only to find my boys,Odell, Blake ,Broddy and no other the bossman himself Lance Armstrong.
"What the f**k u doing in my house "I asked as we do our bro hug thing .
"Yo Hunt wat u up to you've been slacking this whole week" Odell said raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah man it's like u pussy whipped ,what is really going on? Lance said .
"Okay first off I'm not pussy whipped lastly I bumped into a girl" I said looking at them".
"So you are pussy whipped"Blake said with a knowing look.
" So what is the name of the girl who has u this fucked up?

"I bumped into her when I was on my to a meeting. Her name is Lisa " I said.

"So you got her number a pic or something address? anything". Broddy ask.
"We didn't have time to talk "I said
Okay look her up on IG

"Okay fellas foundher. "
I say handing them the phone.
"Hunt my man I didn't know you run black" Odell said with a sly look on his face.
"Yeah man you didn't tell me u like chocolate now, damn"
Broddy said kinda surprised.

"I don't run black or like chocolate,damn u fuckers"
I say getting up to snatch my phone from them.
"Then that's good news I'm taking her" Odell said with a smirk on his face.
"Oh fuck no you ain't I mean  no one get an inch near her"
"Oh shit Hunter Recee is pussy whipped a black one at that damn" Blake said immediately making the run for it , plus the bois.
"I'll beat the shit outta you all"
I said as they speed of in Blake's car.
I take my phone only to see that they liked all her pics .
I don't want her to think I'm stalking her so I send her a message.
We talked for 3 hours straight she is fun to be with, so I throw a shot  , I called her .

"Hi Lisa um sorry for kinda stalking you I just couldn't get u out of my mind" I said as soon as she picked up.

"Wow slow down I'm cool okay ain't bored , but u didn't tell me u  were Nfl Hunter Recee damn boy" she said.
"Okay that explains why u had the do I have to know u look , um so would u like to be friends with the Nfl Hunter Recee as u put it??
"Um that would be nice" she said in a low voice.
"Okay so I'll like to take u out for dinner sometime,sorry if I'm pushing my luck " I say smiling wildly as if she can see me.
"Yeah okay that would be nice so let's say Sunday??
"Yeah it's perfect wear something nice I'll pick you up at 8pm"I said.

Then we said our goodbyes . I sure am happy today.

Pls vote after reading n also comment and give suggestions.
I know it's short sorry though.
Pls support 😙😚😗