I Wouldn't If I Were-(wolf) You. {A Roc Royal & Jacob Latimore story}

All I see up ahead is the beautiful Morning sky, tall green trees and a long road. According to the GPS we're 0.5mi away from the resort. My parents don't know it yet but I plan to climb to the highest peak of the mountain..alone. I know they'll argue but in the end why bother? I ALWAYS get what I want ;) *end of pov*

YN: YAY WE'RE HERE! FINALLY!

Y/M: Yes finally, now you can stop with your "are we there yet? are we there yet?"

Y/D: Yes, both of you can stop! you with your are we there yet? what's taking so long? and your mom with the are we there yet? i have to pee! nagging all up in my ear

YN: Sorry! haha.

Y/M: Yes! I still have to pee, lets go.

YD: coming honey.

You all go into the resort and the bell boy goes to gets your things and brings them to your room as your dad walk up to the counter to check in. Your family is very well known around there by the staff for your generous donations to keep the place open and running well. You automatically get the sweet which is the whole floor and the highest in the building. No one had the key but your family and the guy at the front which is why you're suspicious as to how the bell boy got up there to put your bags in. that hasn't happened before. You pushed it to the back of your mind for now and rode up the elevator into your room eager to start your day. 

YN: Uh.. mom, dad, can I go climbing?

YD: Oh they have that here now?

YM: I didn't see it in the brochure.

YN: Not exactly, see uh.. I was just gunna go explore til I reach the top?

YD: Is it safe?

YM: Who's going with you?

YN: Yes it's safe

YD: ok then you can go! have fun sweety.

YM: YN, I said who is going with you?

YN: Uh, THANKS DAD! See you later.

YM: YD, really?

YD: What? she said it was safe. calm down

YM: ugh. fine.

You ignored eye contact with your mom as you kissed your dad cheek, grabbed your survival bag and darted out the door. As you reached the first floor the resort lobby staff greeted you with warm smiles. Happily you skipped to the door thinking to yourself "Wow, that was easier than I thought" which was later was interrupted by some force knocking you to the ground. Instinctively you reversed your position and now you were on top. You looked down to see it was the bell boy and then apologized repeatedly explaining it was an accident. He laughed and simply replied "haha, just like old times" before he tossed you up and onto your feet, then got up himself and walked away. "Who the hell is this kid? Tall, around 16.. short curly hair, button nose, strong arms, amazing smile.. do I know this kid?" you thought with "haha, just like old times" echoing in your head and you began to walk into the woods up into the mountains.