If I can't have her then NO ONE can

"Get off of her" Roc said lowly through grit teeth. Jacob did as he was commanded and stepped to the side. You looked down to your feet trying to avoid eye contact with Roc feeling too ashamed. As each second went on Roc got madder and Jacob saw this. "Please lets just all calm down, we're all friends here. Chres let's not do anything well regret ok?" Jacob said trying to calm him down. This just made Roc even madder. He pounced onto Jacob and they both fell on the ground with Roc pinning Jacob. "I am NOT your friend anymore. You betrayed us and here you are about to get her hurt again!" he yelled back. Jacob laughed before replying "I been let that go. If anything I should be the one mad for what you did to her. You could have been the bigger person but no!" He pushed Roc off of him causing him to fly and smash into the wall. You cupped your mouth in disbelief of what just happened slowly backing away from the both of them until you got into the living room and ran too the bed room. Jacob stood up, walked toward Roc who watched as you left. "You just haaad to have her. If not one way then the other and still you're the one trying to hurt her. You don't care about nobody but yourself you selfish spoiled bitch". Roc's eyes turned grey, his nails grew longer as well as black, and he began growling as he tackled Jacob and began ripping at his clothes. The boys fought from the Kitchen into the Living room until Jacob's breath started to heavy. "Who's the bitch now?" Roc laughed. "The nigga wolfed up mad I got the girl and who is that? You. You can't even control your temper. you're worst than a girl on PMS and you think she'll be safer with you? haha. You may not be able to kill her but you'd hurt her a lot worst than I ever did" Jacob scoffed. "Face it dude, you were too weak and it didn't work good cause she still loves me". "SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU SHE DOESN'T EVEN REMEMBER YOU OR ANY OF THAT!" Roc yelled. Jacob sat up speechless and Roc felt that he had won so he calmed down and his werewolf features disappeared. Little did he know You came out the room just as furious as he was a few minutes ago, maybe even more. "Is all this shit over me because I barely remember Jacob yet i remember his house, he says we were all friends and he betrayed us? how what happened and why? more importantly WHY DON'T I REMEMBER?" you said slowly in between deep breaths. Neither of them not sure of what to say, or how to put it so Roc became just like Jacob, speechless.