Part 2

"Hayden? I was snapped back to reality.

  I looked up and every student's eye's were on me. Including Taylor's.

  "Do you need to go lie down?"

  "No.." Had I really spaced out that much? I heard someone laughing. It was Brittany. The schools queen bee. The school bitch.

  "Brittany leave her alone." My eye's widened in shock. It was Taylor.

  "But baby.. I'm just having fun." Baby? I suddenly felt sick. I'm pretty sure Brittany noticed because she smirked at me, walked over to Taylor, and it became a full out makeout session. But her eyes stayed locked on me the whole time.

  "Taylor. Brittany. Leave that for out of school." The whole class began to laugh. Brittany glared at everyone and everyone went silent. Before she walked back to her desk she whispered in Taylor's ear, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

  "Meet me after school, we'll finish this later." She whispered seductively to him. He winked and smirked at her as she walked away.

  The rest of that class felt like forever and I was trying really hard not to look over at Taylor. But I glanced over at him a couple times, hoping maybe he'd be looking at me. He was occupied having eye sex with Brittany. They made me want to throw up. What did he even see in her?

  The bell rang and as I walked out of class someone grabbed my arm.

  "Hayden! I'm really sorry about Brittany.." My heart dropped to my stomach and all of a sudden a thousand emotions were running through me. There were so many things I wanted to say. But who was I? I should have never been so stupid to think I could ever have a chance with him.

  "Look, Taylor.."

  "BABE!" Her voice sounded like nails on a chalk board. She ran over to us and looked at me in disgust.

  "Oh. It's you." She grabbed Taylor's arm as in saying hes mine.

  "I- I was just about to leave." I turned around to walk away but Taylor grabbed my arm.

  "Hayden wait.." I cut him off.

  " No you two have fun with eachother." I pulled my arm away and left. But I could feel his eyes on me the whole time.

  I hope everyone liked this chapter! Give me feedback please