CONFESSIONS

First Person

Episode: Lunatic
Chapter 24

I walk upstairs just in time to see Stiles taunting Scott

"I brought you some water." He says smugly pouring it into 'Scott's dish'.

He sets it on the ground and turns to leave. I quickly hide behind the wall so he doesn't see I'm standing there.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Scott screams.

"You kissed her, Scott! Okay? You kissed Cassie. That's, like, the one girl that I ev—" he stops himself.

"And, you know, the past three hours, I've been thinking, 'It's probably just the full moon,' you know? He doesn't even know what he's doing, and tomorrow, he'll be totally back to normal. He probably won't even remember what a complete dumbass he's been-- a son of a bitch, a freaking unbelievable piece of crap friend—'" this time Scott stops him.

"She kissed me." He tells him.

That's son of a bitch. That's a total lie. God I hate him right now.

"...What?" Stiles asks quietly.

"I didn't kiss her-- she kissed me. She would have done a lot more, too. You should have seen the way she had her hands all over me. She would have done anything I wanted. Anything! Her and her tight little body oh it was good." Scott says with a sinister voice.

Oh god. That makes me feel very uncomfortable. I hate the ways he's talking about me and my body.

Stiles walks out of the room and doesn't even acknowledge that I'm there. He just slides down the wall and places his head in his hands.

Considering he hates me right now I walk a little further away from him and sit. I don't want to sit across from him in Scott's line of sight. Not after everything that happened today.

"Stiles, please let me out. It's the full moon, I swear. You know I wouldn't do any of this on purpose. Please, Stiles, let me out. It's starting to hurt." Scott whines in pain.

He's tricking us.

"It's not like the first time. It's the full moon... it's Allison breaking up with me... I know... that it's not just taking a break. She broke up with me. And it's killing me. I feel completely hopeless." He says.

Okay maybe he isn't tricking us.

"I'm sorry Cass. I really am I didn't mean any of it." He says next. I look up at the mention of my name.

I look over at Stiles to see him looking ahead. He's still not looking at me.

"I lied okay. Stiles I lied. She didn't kiss me. I kissed her. She pushed me away I was a huge jerk and I regret it." He tries again.