DAD TALK

First Person

Episode: Co-Captain
Chapter 28

Now that Stiles and I are back to being best friends I feel normal again

Now that Stiles and I are back to being best friends I feel normal again. Well as normal as I can be with my other best friend being a werewolf.

Last night after we watched Mamma Mia! he got me to watch Star Wars. I was shocked that I actually ended up liking it.

We ended up falling asleep halfway through the second movie. I woke up and he was still next to me. We we're also still holding hands.

Just as I was about to wake him up my dad did just that for me.

"Time to wake up lovebirds!" He yelled walking into my room.

"What? Oh my god." Stiles yelled startled.

"Come on I made you guys breakfast." He said walking out and back down to the kitchen.

"How did he know I was still here?" Stiles questioned turning to me.

I shrug "I have no idea."

We go downstairs and have an amazing breakfast. This never really happens. Even though Stiles, Scott and I have been best friends our whole life we never really got to have a lot of meals together with my dad.

If Scott was here right now it would be amazing.

My dad spent the majority of breakfast teasing us and then laughing at us blushing.

"Um I call you later." I tell Stiles walking him to the door.

"Yeah um sure maybe we can hang out tonight again if you want. Finish the movie?" He asks.

I nod "Yeah totally. I gotta go get ready though Allison, Lydia and I are going shopping." I tell him.

"Okay uh have fun." He says walking towards the jeep.

"Maybe we hang out tonight?" I hear my dad say behind me in a slightly higher pitched voice to mock Stiles.

I turn around and hit his arm "Oh shut up. Why can't you be a normal dad that gets mad when his daughter lets a boy sleepover without asking huh? In the same bed might I add." I ask him.

"Well one because that boy is Stiles and two because I trust you." He tells me.

I smile at him.

"I'm happy everything's okay with you two now." He says.

"What how'd you know?" I never told him Stiles and I were fighting.