Alone.

Kryns p.o.v

I stared at kate and the two boys in shock. Did they just say they are vampires?!!! And now Kate is one?!!?

I looked at Harry for a moment before everything went black.

I woke up but couldn't open my eyes but listened to a conversation. "Harry she will be okay relax". The boy said. (Crawford ). "I-i can't do this!!!" Harry yelled then I guessed ran out of the house. I quickly opened my eyes and jumped off the bed,only to be shocked in pain by two large straps tied down on my body. "WHAT,DID U DO?!??" I screamed at the boy and Kate. She quickly looked at me before rushing out,of the room. I tried moving but nothing worked. "AHHHHH!!!" I screamed then just stopped all of a sudden. "Listen here u stupid quiff boy!! U get me out of this now!!" I yelled at him. He chuckled before getting up and setting, me free. Just then Kate stormed in with a worried harry behind her. I smiled when I saw him. "HARRY!!!" I said while running up and hugging him. He smiled and hugged right back. I looked at Kate and she just looked at me shocked. I walked over to her and whispered "are u all vampires?" She just gave me a look. "Yeah.." I stepped back and just ran into,the bathroom and locked it.

For once in my life I was alone.

Hey guys its smilealready123 and I hope u liked the chapter I wrote will write another one tomorrow after Kate so BYEEEEE