War Part 2

Kate's POV:

As Cameron let go of me, I lost my balance and fell to the cold floor. I stood up as Cameron was examining Kryn.

"Sweetie, you're not a vampire, you're a demon," He smirked evilly.

"You did this," I say clenching my hands tightly. "Look who just got smarter," Cameron turned to me.

"You are going to regret this," I say walking towards him, but he just looked at me with anger and that's when I felt sharp pain struck me.

I fell to the floor as Cameron used his demon power against me. "STOP!" Crawford shouts.

It felt like he was choking me, even though he wasn't even near me. I couldn't use my power because vampires can't use their power against demons.

"Stop," I choked out. That's what He did. I coughed a little trying to regain my breath. It was no use, we can't win...

Kryn was part of the dark side now because of him, my own best friend..

I finally got up still coughing a little. As I looked up, I saw something shine to the side of me.. A weapon.

"Fine, I will leave and never come back, you can take them," I say and glance at Crawford for him to understand. He finally understood.

I slowly walked backwards and when I hit the small table, I picked up the knife and threw it hard, but instead I hit the wall behind him. But the knife didn't stick, it fell to the floor.

Cameron looked at me in awe. He touched his ear. I cut his ear. Okay, I didn't cut it OFF, I just slightly cut it making it bleed a little.

He walked towards me and actually DID choke me. "Don't ever do that again," he said through gritted teeth. I nodded. He was holding my neck so tight.

He tossed me to the floor making me hit my head against the leg of the table.

"Oww," I whisper. I saw the knife laying there. I got up from the floor and walked towards the knife. Cameron was trying to torture Crawford and Harry.

I stared at the knife. I had one shot and if I didn't get it, I was done...

"Cameron," I declare aiming my shot. He turned to me as I threw the knife.... But I missed....

Game Over. We lost.

A/N:

OH MY GOD! ARE THEY GOING TO DIE AND KRYN WILL BE THE SLAVE OF CAMERON?! OH MY GOSH! KRYN LOVE ITS UR TURN!

-xCollinerx