The loss of a father

Play the song if you can
_____________________

It was the middle of the day nothing special, other than running for our lives! Let me explain, I'm being chased by the guards of my kingdom. Along with me are my three kids, the oldest being eight years named Vincent, the other two are twins both four years, one is Jade the other is Layon. The thing is we're not actually running, more like flying on a piece of cloth.

But, let's go back a couple of days, when this started. There was a war going on, my husband and I were fighting on the front line. We were the best fighters of the kingdom, chosen by the king himself, we fought until someone was charging at me. By the time I noticed it was to late, my husband, Viktor, took the hit.

Skipping to being in the throne room, after we won. The king spoke, "Jaden Loup, you may rise up." I get up from kneeling, he continues, "do you know why I asked for you?" I shook my head no. "I'm sorry to do this to a friend, but since you got Viktor killed, so, I'm dropping your rank and kicking you and your little family out." Standing there frozen, I look at him with wide eyes as my skin pales.

My badge I wore was ripped off, I was shoved out of the castle. After a second of realizing what happened, I ran straight home to pack and get my kids. But what I wasn't told was someone, more like the queen said, I was framed for killing the kingdom's magi. I get home and open the door to my twins. "Hey kids where's," I was stopped by a silver haired kid.

"Right here mom, so why are you home earlier?" I look at him as he walks over to us.

I sigh, "hey, Vinnie, can you help me with packing yours and your brothers bags? We're leaving in the morning." I smiled while picking up Jade and Layon, to the kitchen to eat. After eating Vincent and I lay the twins down, then I heard a sniffle. Turning my head to Vinnie, he's looking at me with sad eyes.

"Hey Mom, will dad come back?" After saying that, he ran into my arms crying, knowing his father won't becoming back.