Teasing In The Kitchen

A/N:
:000
100 reads👉👈
Thank youuu!!!

YOUR POV:

I stayed sorta close to Killua so that I didn't get lost. Gon ended up leaving us though to go back with Kurapika and Leorio though. So now it was just us to. "Killua what do you think the other phases are going to be like?" I question"don't know. Probably something else that's boring like this." He admits"do you think it was a mistake for you to take this?" He stays silent for a second"why the h*ll are you asking so many questions?" He asks annoyed a little"I don't know." I said"I guess this fog is just getting to me in a way?"

We continued to run for a while until a building came into view. "I guess many people haven't made it back yet,huh?" Killua nods"yea,I guess so." Not to long later I saw Hisoka appear with Leorio,however Leorio was knocked out. Hisoka put the older looking male against the tree and walked off. "Killua." I said tugging on his shirt a little"what do you think happened?" Killua looks over at Leorio and shrugs"he looks beaten up really good." He comments but not to long later Kurapika and Gon show up.

"Killua,I'm going over there." He says 'ok' and I make my way over to the small group. "So,what happen?" I hum"oh,hey Y/N." Kurapika greets me"Leorio got into it with Hisoka." My eyes widened a little"oh sh*t...are you ok?" I was actually really concerned for him"he seems to be fine." Kurapika informs me"how come everyone is hanging around out here?" Gon asks"cuz we can't get in yet." I turn to see the white haired boy walking over to us"KILLUA!"

Killua smirks a little"did you use some type of special attack? I never thought I'd see you again." Gon nods as a loud announcement goes off: "the next trial round starts at noon!"

"All you can hear are some loud groaning noises. So,we just have to wait." Killua sighs out"it can't be that long or a wait." Gon states"what do you think is up with the groaning?" I question"probably something we have to fight." Killua shrugs and finallt the doors open.

Everyone rushes in to see a girl with teal hair sitting in a chair,she was wearing a exposing outfit. And behind her was a giant fat man. She explained that her name was Menchi and she would be the next judge,this time however instead of fighting or endurance testing it was a cooking competition.

Getting the pigs took a while but finally everyone had one. I stood at my small kitchen area just staring at the pig"hey,what are you gonna do?" I turned to see Killua"what do you mean? I'm going to cook it." He rolls his eyes"you have an idea,don't you?" I bite my lip and nod slowly"I do." He nods"so then,what is it?"

"Well I wanna our spices and stuff on it. But I doubt you can find that stuff out here..."I trail off"ugh. This pointless. I might as well just give up here." I wasn't that much of a sore loser or anything like that,but it bothered me that C O O K I N G was apart of this.

"Yes you're right. You should give up." I hear Killua say"huh?" I turn to him as he nods,he showed no emotion"you heard me." He says"give. Up." He repeats"why are you being so mean?" He smirks and walks over to me"the Hunter's Exam is no place for a little girl like yourself. You should just forfeit." He says getting closer to me"I don't know why you ever thought that-"I then shoved him away,or tried to,but he jumped back before I could do so.

"What the h*ll is wrong with you?!" I yell slightly but he then bust out into laughter"I'm just kidding. Jeez,calm down!" He then starts to laugh some more"you should've seen your face!" I cross my arms"don't do that again!" He sticks his tongue out at me as he pulls down one of his eyes and walks back to his station.