The Great Shipper-Zol

Zup Zolilies!!! AHAHAHA.... Sawatdii kha !! still remember me? I'm Zol !!

           So yeah, I'm done with Tutor and Fighter's story and also my brother Zon and SaiFah's story too...

           I'm so so so so so so so so happy that it became a big hit in the BL World !! Obviously I love BL so much!

           So I became a BL writer and I became a successful one... It feels great!

          And therefore, I love shipping boys with boys... 55555 , it's sooooo flattering in the heart that they became together and my fictions became real !!!

          But I know that they will be together someday and my bl fictions are just like something that can happend possibly of 99.99%!! HAHAHAHA...

           Because I'm done with TutorFighter and SaiZon story, I had this idea of making a new story!! Of course a BL genre, I'm addicted to it actually..Haha

           And currently I'm going around the school to eye my target... Who will be the top, and who will be the bottom..

          Actually this is just one of my hobbies.. 55555 , I'm a little dirty headed so bear with me!! XD

"Blue, why did you join the football club?"

         I heard a girl saying that from my right side not so far from where I'm standing...

        Of course I'm a person full of curiousities... So I went to hear their conversation...Hehehe...I hid behind the tree so they won't see me...

" We all know I'm weak for a football game... But I want to prove myself to everyone that I can do it..."

That response came from a... SHIAAA!!
The one who responded is hella cute boy!! Ooooohhh!!! Now I had the idea.. he's a bottom type...55555

I need to know his name!! I really like him to be in my novel !! BL Novel..hihih

"(sigh) Just make sure you take care,okay? I trust in you Blue... you can do it...Fighting!",cheered the girl and the boy I spotted smiled at her....

"Thanks , you're the best friend I have"

"Awww~ Thanks Blue! sooo~"

They continued with their chitchat and I sneeked away from them...Hoo! Blue, that's his name right?

(smirk) Hehehehe, I just need to find out whose the right fit for him as his top! Hahahaha!! And my journey continues!!

I went straight to the computer room of our school and searched him up on facebook... Blue blue blue blue...

"Not him... not him... wait, mmmm... why is there so many boy named Blue this days?? Do they like parrots?(Referring to the movie Rio)"

(A/N: It's not a parrot Zol!)

Okay okay, whatever...555555...

So back to business, where is his account anyway?? Blue.. blue.. blue..

"AHA!! FINALLY !! FOUND YOU MY DEAREST BLUE!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHA",I laughed out loud and everyone looked at me...

The rules painted on the wall completely said 'DON'T MAKE NOISE'...

So I litteraly am kicked out of the computer room..Hmmph!!

Whatever, At least I knew him na!! Hahahah

His name is Blue... His stamina is not really good for football games.. But really, he's quite determined to join the club just to prove himself to everyone...