Epilouge-I do.

" I do"

"And do you Aaron August take Taniesha as you loftly wedded wife?"

"I do"

"I now pronounce you Mrs. and Mr. August"

The kiss was passionate. Like its our first time kissing.

Flashback-5 years ago

I was in a coma for a year. Once I woke up my whole family was their even Harmony. They all hugged me. I felt loved and cared for then...till HE said something.

"Taniesha..i have to tell you something."

"Huh?"

"I.. thought i did but i don't. Sorry"

And with that he walked out. It didn't phase me for some unknown reason.

After a week or two from being discharged, I went to school to be a psychologist. While in school I met Aaron. Later on we started dating, dated for 4 years. He proposed on our anniversary. Then a year later we got married. We have 5 kids, Aaliyah-3 months, Andre-1 , Amir-6, Aaron Jr-6 , with Harmony included she's 11. But once Harmony was taking for me , her aunts and uncles found her but when we went to court, I won custody of her. Life's been good so far.

Flashback over

~Reception~

The reception was turnt. All my kids were dancing and I had Aaliyah on my shoulder swaying back and forth.

I felt a figure behind me. I tensed up a little.

"Its just me"

I swayed back and forth with Aaron behind me and Aaliyah on my shoulder.

My past is history. Today a gift. And tomorrow a surprise.

My future holds the rest. That Im waiting for.

---------

The book is complete. Im done.

Thanks for the reads and votes

Im out✌️

Thanks&& Enjoy❤️❤️