Chapter 9

Taniesha POV

Beep Beep Beep!

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I hit snooze and rolled over.

"Ugh" I groaned.

I got up and took me a shower, after getting out the shower I realized today was saturday. I grabbed my phone and called an old friend of mine.

"Hello" the voice beamed through the phone.

"Uhh Hi is Heaven there?" I asked.

"Umm no not right now" there was a pause. "She'll be back later Ill tell her you called..Bye!"

And with that they hung up. I sighed.

I walked in my closet and put on a floral print chiffon tube top, some ripped jamie jeans with a sleeveless denim vest and some leopard vegan playa sandals. I put my hair in a messy bun.

I walked downstairs and made me some breakfast. Sitting down eating, I get a call from my mother.

"Hello" I speak.

"Taniesha my business trip taking longer than I thought it would. And there is some money in a safe in basement the code is your birthday" My mom spoke.

"Ok and can I buy me a car?"

"Yeah sure I gotta go love ya" and with that she hung up.

So Im gonna go buy me a car. I called up Malik and he took me to a car dealership. I bought a blue Cadillac. I drove back home.

Walking in the house, I plop down on the couch for a long nap.

-------------------

Feedback?

Vote && Comment

Thanks && Enjoy❤️❤️