Intro

Everything in this world is not perfect, whether seen by naked or something normal people cant see. I am one of those people who are affiliated with supernatural beings.

Well actually not me, but my twin sister. She is the goddess of wisdom, but she paid the price for it. The one eyed and one legged goddess of wisdom. I don't know whatever reasons for becoming a goddess but i'm sure it wasn't that simple.

I am Yami Iwanaga and the one i been talking about is my sister, Hikari Iwanagi. My parents had such a weird taste for names but i kinda liked my sisters name for her, it really suits her. While on the other hand my names sounds like i'm a Maō, it is literally quite depressing.

Our parents died in an accident, during that time we were only 4 and we had no family left. That's also the time when she became a goddess, she was found with one of her eyes missing and her leg cut off. I cant help but cry during that time, she was all i had left and i thought i'm gonna lose her.

But right now we gotten used to our life, we were travelling throughout japan and my sister deals with yokai and other mythical creatures. I been helping her and i'm surprised i have a knack for it.

"Yami-chan!" I was dragged out of my thoughts

"Yeah? What's wrong?"

"Did you hear what i said earlier?" She crossed her arms

"Uh-huh"

"Repeat it then"

"Do i really need to?"

She just stared at me.

"Fine, fine" I raised both my arms. "Our next business is Hoori, is known to tourist in public because of its events but in our point of view it's the land of curse"

"And?" She raised her left eyebrow

I sighed "You sensed something is odd about the place and we are going to investigate whats happening there and supposedly purify the land or undo the curse"

"Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd?"

"We are going there today"

"Bingo! so let's go!" She pulls my hand

Ahahaha, this sister of mine is really....

"Dont even think about it" She pouted

"Ahh yes, yes. As i expected from a bratty goddess" She literally predicts what i think.

"Meanie..." She frowns

"Ahahaha come on" I pat her on the head and we are now on the way to Hoori