Chapter 24

Me , Kia and Jamie ran with our feet tied together across the finish line.

Chris Nate and Jason were right behind us.

"Ha!!"We won!" We all yelled laughing at them as they stumbled closer to us. I was cracking up. I haven't had this much fun in a while. When Ms. Joy said "Let the games begin" We all had to choose teams and we played all these random but fun games.

This last won was funny as hell.They tied our feet togather and we had to jump over little logs as we raced against the men across the finish line.

I was muddy,my hair was falling out of the ponytail bu this was fun.

"Man y'all cheated." Trey said as they all walked up to us.

"Nah y'all just suck!" Jamie said high fiving me and Kia.

Ms. Joy and Mr. Denero.(I gotta get used to calling him dad) stood in the front again. I loved their relationship every time they looked at each other there was a glow in there eyes.

"Alright yall. While I know we all had fun and we know the ladies won in almost every race, The food should be ready soon. So y'all go get cleaned up and the food should be done soon.

Everybody dispersed into the house and we all went our separate ways.I waited for Trey for a little while but he was talking to my dad and Jason so I went upstairs.I was headed straight towards the bathroom in our room.I grabbed my towel and hopped in.

I was lathering up the body wash and humming when the curtain were pulled back.

"AHHH!" I screamed. But then realized it was Trey. He was cracking up.

"Oh you think you funny."Throwing water at him

"Actually I do." He said in a husky voice. I could tell what he wanted to do he had that look in his eyes.And the fact that he only had his boxers on. He quickly slipped them off and got in the shower behind me.I turned towards him and kissed him long and hard.

And you know what that led to. I bit, Scratched and did everything I could to suppress my moans. As we did our thing. I just hoped nobody heard us.After we were done and We cleaned up and put on our close we headed down stairs to get some food. God knows that I was starving.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Morning me and Trey got up early and drove to his mom's house.. I was a little nervous because even though I had met her before It was a long time ago and I was a kid.We got there in no time.

When we pulled up in front of her house Trey reassured me that she'd love me.We knocked on the door and A teenage boy answered.

"What up Bro?" He said dapping Trey up.

I had to do a double take. He couldn't be Aaron The last time I had seen Aaron he couldn't even walk or do anything for that matter.

"Ma They here!"He yelled pushing the door open wider so that we could enter the house.

"Damn Trey were you find her at?"He asked Trey as I walked passed him. I just laughed.

"Lil dude chill dont be looking at my girl."Trey said

"Lil dude? Im almost grown you better watch your girl before I still her.Nice to meet you Jada." He said holding out his hand. But when I went to shake it he grabbed me into a hug.

Trey punched him the arm.

"Okay Im done."He said laughing and holding his hands up as a surrender.

Trey's Mom Ms.Brenda came from out the kitchen.

"Oh Im so happy yall here." She siad hugging me and then Trey.

"Hi Ms. Harris.Happy Thanksgiving " I said smiling

"Happy Thanksgiving and Call me Ms. Brenda .Well look at you. Your just all grown up and so Pretty. Who would have thought you and Trey would have ended up togather?"She said smiling

"I wouldnt have." I said being honest

"Well the way Trey have been talking about you since yall met back up. Im not that suprised."

"Ma" Said looking embaressed

"Hey Im just being honest.Now yall come in the kitchen I know yall are hungry."

We walked in the kitchen and she had everything cooking Macaronni , Turkey, Greens and so much more.

"So ma I know you cooking but Jada's Dad and step mom wanted to know if you would come to their house for dinner."

"Its okay if you dont want to." I added in

"Sure I'll come.She said stirring a pot.

Told You Trey mouthed to me.

"Alright I want to here all about you."

Me and Ms.Brenda Hit it off right away and we talked and laughed all day as she showed me around the house old baby pics of Trey the whole nine yards. Before I knew it It was time for us to go back to My dads house.

I helped ms. Brenda finish cooking her food and putting it up before we left.

"See Trey shes a keeper she knows how to cook and everything." His mom said as we walked outside holding an apple and pumpkin pie to take back to the house .We drove back to my dad house for about when we got there there were cars all up the block.

We walked in and I introduced Ms.Brenda to My Dad and Ms. Joy

They seemed  to like each other so I was happy.Ms.Brenda went and helped in the kitchen while the men were outside playing football.I was playing with Rose when the doorbell rung. I walked to the door and opened it.

"Hey Sis!" Janessa was standing there

"Omg what are you doing here?"

"Trey invited me."

"Oh wow I didn't even know."

"And who is this doll?"  She said grabbing Rose's chubby little hand

"This is rose my niece." I said.

Here come in let me  introduce you to everyone.

After I introduced. Janessa to everyone it was time for dinner.Everybody was crowded in the living room for prayer.

"God I would like to thank you for making sure every one got here safe. I also would like to thank you for the re-connection of a family. I thank you for us being blessed and having a place to eat and shelter and I plead the blood of Jesus over this food." Ms. Joy said

"Amen"Everyone said in unison. Everybody was about to get up to get a plate but Trey walked to the center of the room.

"Excuse Me everybody but can I have a moment of your time. Jada can you come here?" I walked to the middle of the room up to Trey confused.

"Jada I know this is out of the blue but I feel like what better time than now to do this?'

"What are you talking about?" I asked

Trey got down on his knee and pulled out a box.

OMG I KNOW HE'S NOT ABOUT TO DO WHAT I THINK HE'S GOING TO DO.

"Jada I cant imagine my life without you. I love you so much I i would love for you to be my wife you are already so much more." He said opening up the box

I immediately started crying as I heard awws from all around the room.

"Omg I dont know what to say!"I said Im just so surprised.

"Say yes?" He said looking nervous.

"Yes!"I said almost screaming as he slid the ring on my finger and we hugged and kissed. Everybody clapped around us but in that moment all that mattered was me and him. He wanted my to be Mrs. Harris. This is unbelievable. Im so glad that God put him in my life. Im just so excited and there is so much to do.