Chapter 26

Me and Kia, Teyanna and her friend Kianna were in the VIP lounge. Of course the Lakers won so you know they had an after party and they invited us out. I felt a little under dressed but I was cool.I sipped on my martini slowly. I didn't want too drink to much because Im horrible when Im drunk.

I looked over at Teyanna and Kianna and they was chilling talking to two guys. Kia was having a deep conversation with another player on the Lakers.I was light way ready to go.

"What you doing over here all by yourself"

I looked up to see Dwight Staring at me.

"Im cool just chilling." I said

"Well you look bored. So lets dance."He said grabbing my drink siting it down and grabbing my hand before I could object.

"AIn't Nobody fresher than my CLIQUE CLIQUE CLIQUE CLIQUE!!!"blasted from the stereo.As soon as we stepped on the Dwight busted out in the run it man. I looked at him surprised at his goofiness and cracked up at how silly he looked.

"Girl what you laughing at?"

"You!"I said

"You just mad because you cant dance better than me."

"I definitely can."

"You just talking you gone have to show me."

I started breaking out with all the old school moves it was hilarious. A couple people was egging us on as we continued our crazy dancing.

"You silly" I said as the song finally came to an end

"Is that good or bad?"he said.

"Good. Were all a little weird." I said

We were about to go sit down until I felt somebody extremely close behind me.I turned around to see Kobe.Last time I seen him he was hugged up with some chick.

"Let me get a dance with." Kobe said grabbing me quickly. and of course why did the song have to be slow that was playing.

"Im fine. " Trying to walk away but he grabbed me.

"Oh so you can dance with Dwight but not me." He said making me feel bad

"Okay Just one dance and keep yo hands above my waist." I said

He licked his lips and smiled

Trey's P.O.V

I walked into Faze hoping to surprise Jada I know she wanted me to come to the game and I couldn't make it so I texted Teyanna and asked them were they was and she told me. I went up to the VIP lounge and after searching for a minute finally saw Teyanna.

"Whats up sis?"

"Hey Boo." She said giving me a hug

"Where's Jada."

She pointed out on the floor.I looked straight across and I seen her dancing with some dude. I was gone wait until she got done but as I walked closer dude had her pulled pretty close to him and was grinding all up on her. Naw I definitely wasn't feeling this. I walked over to them.

Jada's P.O.V

"Why cant I just take you on a date?"Kobe said

"Because Im engaged."

"Is that your only excuse?" he said pulling me closer.

Suddenly he turned around and I seen Trey.He looked heated.

"Hey Baby." I said walking over to him gladly getting away from Kobe. Seriously he was just to damn forward.

"Whats up Trey. Im huge fan." Kobe said dapping Trey up.