Chapter 32

Jada's P.O.V

I woke up to Trey rubbing my belly and talking to it. I couldnt help but laugh. He's such a weirdo.

"Good morning"

"Goodmornin you ready to go find our house today.?"

"Yes!" I said too excited I love living with Kia but she practically lives with Jason and Treys house is basically a bachelors pad so we need a new place.

"Well go head and get ready and I 'll go make you some breakfast."

"How you know im hungry?"

"Because why you was sleep Yo ass was talking about let me get a piece of cheese cake double the strawberries and whipped cream." Trey said cracking up.

"No i wasnt." I said grabbing my pillow and hitting him with it.

"Alright whatever you say." He said getting up and heading down stairs.

Trey's P.O.V

Me and Jada had already been to three houses with the real state agent I was hoping that this next one be a winner because im lightway tired and Jada's ass is picky.

We pulled into the drive way of the fourth house.(The house is on the side of the chapter) The outside was nice. It was a big house with a big yard and it was a gate surrounding the property which was a plus for me because I have to make sure my family is protected.I got out the car and walked over to Jada's side of the car and opened the door. I watched as she wobbled out. I thought it was cute. For her to only be Four months she's pretty big. We got two more weeks until we go find out what the sex of the baby is.

I grabbed Jada's hand and she looked up at me and smiled as we walked around the property with the real estate agent .

"Omg god Trey I love this house I can just imagine us here already."

"Im glad you like it so far but lets go look in the inside first." I chuckled as I watched how big her eyes were getting as we walked back to the back of the house.

A couple months back after me and Jada broke up I didnt know what was going to happen.Im so glad that she wanted to get back with me. Plus I cant wait for me and her to start our life togather.I cant explain it but I've never felt this much love for a female.

As we walked in the house I already knew this was the one Jada had already let go of my hand and was walking through looking around.

"You have four bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a guest house." The real estate agent explained.

"We have to have this house Trey!" Jada exclaimed 

"Okay okay chill babe I like it to and if your sure this is the house you want we can get it."

"Yes this is the house.Its perfect Not to big not to small and we have room for Janessa."

The real estate agent stood aside smiling and watching us.

"Well I guess well take it." I said looking at her.

Jada's P.O.V

I sat at my favorite frozen yogurt store with Kia.

"Kia you have to see this house I freaking love it!"

"Where is it at?"

"About 5 minutes away from Trey's old house."

"Okay thats not to far. Im Happy for you."

"Thank you."

"So have you talked to dwight lately?"she asked

"Yeah he went out of town to go see his family and handle some buisness."I said grabbing a spoon full of my yogurt.

"So its not weird between yall after...You know.?"

"Not really were good its just I dont want him and Trey to run into each other which is something I have succesfully made sure doesnt happen."

"So Far.."

"Shut up.So enough about me what about you and my brother?"

"Jason's great.Who would have thought that I would end up with your brother that you never knew you had."

"Right."

'You know La changed a lot of things for us but Im happy it was all for the better."

"Yeah I just be wondering where I would be now if Ii had reconnected back up with Trey."

"I think you would have been probably just as succesful.But Me Im not so sure about. You know I never go the chance to thank you. You really helped me Jada more than you think you."

"Girl we helped each other."

"I know but still im so glad that your my best friend and I cant wait to the baby comes because I am going to spoil the crap out of him or her."

"Girl you gone make me cry." I said getting teary eyed

"Oh i forgot I cant talk like this to you with your emotional self."

"Hey its not my fault."

"Umhmm you ready to go yet?"

"Yeah just let me get another cup of yogurt to go." I said

Kia started laughing."Girl you know you dont be playing when it comes to your food."

"Nope."I said smiling

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------