Vigilante

Mina was working a late patrol, it was almost 11 pm. She was walking down a street until she heard thuds in a alley way, she ran to investigate.

"You gonna keep fighting?" She heard a familiar voice say.

"You fucking vigilantes are just wannabes!" Mina heard someone say in the alleyway. When she got all the way in she saw a man fighting himself? He was punching himself in the face until the other man knocked him out.

"Stop right there!" Mina said getting into a battle ready position. The man put his hands up and turned around he was tall, wearing a mask, in a black suit with purple stripes on it and had a capture weapon similiar to erasure heads, when Mina saw him she instantly recognized his dark purple hair. "Shinsou?" She asked him.

"Ashido?" He said keeping his hands up.

"Why are you beating this man up?" She asked staying on guard.

"Well he just stole a woman's purse, I was just going to return it." Shinsou replied putting his hands down.

"When did you become a hero?" She asked while going into a more casual pose.

"I didn't." He said grabbing the purse.

"Oh, so then...does that mean what I think it means?" She asked with a curious face.

He sighs and says "yes, I'm a vigilante."

"That's awesome!" She said jumping excitedly.

"W-what?" He said confused as to why she's excited.

"I'm just happy you found a way to live out your dream, I know that you were never able to get into the hero course at UA." She said smiling at him.

"So your not gonna try and arrest me?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, no I won't, clearly your using your abilities for good and not evil, but don't expect this from other hero's, like imperium, or iida if you remember him that way." She explained to him.

"Well thank you, I'm gonna go return this purse and I'll hopefully see you around." He said smiling and walking out of the alleyway.

"Hope we meet again too, and I'll deal with this thug." She said as she pulled out some handcuffs and called her agency.

A/N
Well that's chapter one, but before I end it I want to tell you just in case you don't know what an anthology is. Every chapter of this story will be completely different they might be short, they might be long, they even can be based years apart from each other, there might be minor callbacks to previous chapters, but overall they're not that connected, so you can skip chapters and not have to worry about not understanding the next one. Anyway that's it, more chapters are to come, see ya!